Address: Richmond Ave near Fondren the former Canyon Spa
Activities: Kissing, mutual touching, BJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive, sexy ass and nice breasts
Recommendation: Yes
gran pero muerte? Toma tu vitamins. Necessito ir uno dia ante ella se va
gran pero muerte? Toma tu vitamins. Necessito ir uno dia ante ella se va Originally Posted by Michael8219
Why can't you all fucking speak English? We get it, you Mexicans but then this IS *Merica carnals... or move to a fucking mexican forum or section
Well I got it. And I'm a quarter Canadian...
  • Pyle1
  • 03-20-2022, 07:02 PM
一点西班牙语不会打扰我。 你觉得中文怎么样?
一点西班牙语不会打扰我。 你觉得中文怎么样? Originally Posted by Pyle1
I don’t mind Chinese being spoken, I can speak about three dozen words of mandarin, mostly greetings and short phrases, the girls get excited when I say a few things they understand.
For what it’s worth, I’m American, third generation actually.
Originally Posted by xfrankx
  • Pyle1
  • 03-20-2022, 07:40 PM
I don’t mind Chinese being spoken, I can speak about three dozen words of mandarin, mostly greetings and short phrases, the girls get excited when I say a few things they understand. Originally Posted by arañanegra
It is a good icebreaker to put them at ease. They usually end up making fun of my gringo dialect.
It is a good icebreaker to put them at ease. They usually end up making fun of my gringo dialect. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Speaking in their language makes things a bit more interesting, that and playing the kissing game with R&T providers, gets them laughing and playful.
No hablo ninguno ingles ni espanol muy bien. Perdoname mucho. Y yo soy como 4th generacion American.

Yes it helps to speak some Chinese, Vietnamese, espanol, etc.

@AN don’t take her home. I have to get the balls up again to venture out of my regular rotation! I thought that was my blood pressure reading for a moment. Thanks for the review.
Yo nací araña jijiji
araignee ??