Hobbiest - what sites do you use to search for providers? Providers - which sites bring you the most business?

My best friend is considering providing & asked me what sites to use, but for years I've only used OH2 & Eccie, so I am not sure what other popular sites there are. I googled but couldn't find anything that looked legit.

So, what sites do you guys use to find providers?

AND

Providers, which sites do you find you get the most business from?

Does anyone use The Erotic Review anymore?

Thanks
I usually look here and on oh2. But the oh2 site has been buggy lately. I’m looking for a more reliable site too.
If your friend is interested in a first encounter with a review dm me. I’d like to learn more about her. ��
P411.com is what I show providers to get screened
OH2 is where I look for ads
Tryst is what I avoid (always $100-200 more than p411 rates), especially Tryst exclusive girls
Eccie to read reviews and chat cuz Im still waiting for CK to review my vouched verification on OH2 (will prob never happen)

Listcrawler I have done some but had not had good experience at all - drugged up or very trashy incall. For desperate times.

------

For providers, I will say the more sites you're on, the more hits you'll get but doesn't mean they're high quality. What you should do is 1 phone number on high quality sites, 1 phone number on low quality sites.
Quality--

P411
Twitter
Eros
Tryst
Yes-- TER is still a thing but still isn't big in Houston-- good for travelers, though.
Ignoring that I'm off line:

P411,
Tryst,
GBN - Upper midwest (Grain Belt News)
Avenue- X (mid-Atlantic - east coast)
OH2

For all around travel - p411
Quality--

P411
Twitter
Eros
Tryst
Yes-- TER is still a thing but still isn't big in Houston-- good for travelers, though. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I thought Twitter had shut down?

Eros, used to be good in my area, but has become disappointing as of late. Seemed to me to be more scammers as of late.
I thought Twitter had shut down?

Eros, used to be good in my area, but has become disappointing as of late. Seemed to me to be more scammers as of late. Originally Posted by Fizley

Switter shut down-- it was its own site separate from Twitter.

Twitter is just social media-- done right, you can advertise pretty well, just have to be able to follow the guidelines to avoid suspensions. Not advised if you can't follow common sense rules.
  • Torin
  • 03-24-2022, 12:41 PM
eccie
OH2
Adultwork (worked really well in Europe, they had a US section but shut it down)
Smooci
Tryst
Slixa
Eros
Interesting. It looks like there are not that many options anymore.
Word of mouth is better than any site.
P411 still works well for me.
Providers need to learn how to work ECCIE and I think they can see some success. It's just a little more time consuming.
Yummy Marie, Lauren Mayfair and Caroline Davenport to name a few got as much attention by being active and flirty in co-ed as they did from their ads. Those were the days. Not all providers can do that kind of posting. They get themselves in trouble so I get it.

I don't have much trouble logging into OH2 but traffic their has all but dried up because of the issues.
I moved from NJ to TX, was using a site TNABOARD in NJ for years. They have a Texas board but little traffic. With all the OH2 issues, maybe people can start using that site?
Trust and Adultlook is best for me

P411 and here sucks for me

Oh2 can't log in
Tryst brings me most business lately!

But I use,

P411

Private Delights

Oh2

Twitter and my own website