blessed from beyond the grave

Today has been kinda lil bit of bummer day..i had a fun appointment today and will tonite...but the weather has me going "ughhhh"!!!

Sooooo I was cleaning out my dresser where I stash cards that my clients give me...I had one that I hadnt taken out of the envelope..as I proceeded to do just that,a $100 bill fell out! Then I read the card..I got teary eyed,it was a christmas card and signed with a very special sentiment... from one of my TOP fave client friends...I had seen him many fun times and we were close..I had even seen him before I left on my tour in january......he had just passed away in February! Sad face but feeling blessed by him beyond the grave!

yall have any cool hobby experiences you wanna share??

See yall next week!!!!
AH Dallas, that is an awesome story and I totally feel that. I don't have a story that cool, but can say that I have made 3 high quality friendships from hobbying. I enjoy meeting different providers but definitely have my ATFs. I connected with the 3 in a different way and I consider all very good friends and we stay in touch still today. This is the part of the hobby people don't know about. We are all human beings and we develop friendships and more through our rendezvous over the years. Not everything about the hobby is human trafficking or shady providers and clients looking to do wrong. It is always nice to hear from my friends I have made in the hobby and I definitely appreciate those friendships for sure.
Yes we can and have made some very good friendships
I agree w/above comments