Trump sues Hillary and all her cronies!!!!!

@TracyBeanzOfficial

Trump files RICO against HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH,
NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names
being fictious and unknown persons), and
ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10

in a 108 page filing that I’m reading now.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...0157.1.0_2.pdf

Sussman was indicted BEFORE Danchenko, even though we learned of Danchenko’s indictment FIRST. That is interesting for several reasons and implies cooperation on the part of Sussman, or at the very least information.
Here's something to consider: Trump's civil lawsuit 'paralleling' Durham's. When Durham releases more 'speaking' indictments or filings, Trump calls attention to it by forcing the media to cover it as he loudly promotes it by adding it to his lawsuit and screaming about it on Truth Social. ��
Another way to look at Trumps lawsuit:

Durham has been at it for years. I think Trump knows that they’re officially fcked and when Durham brings criminal charges he can begin to collect his money back after they’ve been proven guilty by a federal prosecutor. Trump could be signaling that Durham is getting ready to release very soon.
⚡️ Trump sues Hillary Clinton for attempting to rig 2016 presidential election

The 45th President has sued Hillary Clinton and several other Democrats in a Florida court alleging they attempted to rig the 2016 presidential election by tying his campaign to Russia.

"Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty," the lawsuit states.

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
... Blimey! ... "liberal crickets" ...

... Now THAT just can't be... Not with all the loudmouths
and earbores that we see and hear on the site every day.

### Salty
Who knew the clintons were criminals? lolling
Rush was saying that thirty years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking Nostradamus i tell you what!
Is this for real!!??
Where is Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler’s name?
Is this for real!!??
Where is Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler’s name? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, it’s real.

President Trump filed his lawsuit in the Southern District of Florida where he appointed 7 of the judges during his term.

The lawsuit is aimed at everyone from Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, head FBI officials and the entire DNC establishment.

He is requesting a trial by jury which signifies he has strong evidence and he believes the people (jury) will serve justice.

In the closing notes he filed he states: “Watergate is pale in comparison”

He is going after the entire establishment and is going to win!��
Yes, it’s real. Originally Posted by bambino

very real bahahahahaaaaa

and they must respond, or they can be idiots and let Trump get a default judgement. they are criminals but they aren't idiots lol. be interesting to see if they try to counter-sue and on what grounds? "yes we lied but Trump won anyway so please throw the suit out".

baahahahaaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...173916750.html

Donald Trump sues Hillary Clinton, others over 2016 Russian collusion allegations

so who's gonna be the first of our leftists in the forum to post this is fake news?

bahahahhaaaaa
very real bahahahahaaaaa

and they must respond, or they can be idiots and let Trump get a default judgement. they are criminals but they aren't idiots lol. be interesting to see if they try to counter-sue and on what grounds? "yes we lied but Trump won anyway so please throw the suit out".

baahahahaaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...173916750.html

Donald Trump sues Hillary Clinton, others over 2016 Russian collusion allegations

so who's gonna be the first of our leftists in the forum to post this is fake news?

bahahahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Our resident lawyer with a JD from a state school will weigh in I’m sure!!!!! Well, either 1b1 or NoirMan. They’re twins.

BAHAHAHAHA
i wonder where he filed

in washington dc the jury pool is tainted
i wonder where he filed

in washington dc the jury pool is tainted Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Southern District Florida. He appointed 7 judges there.
@TracyBeanzOfficial

Trump files RICO against HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH,
NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names
being fictious and unknown persons), and
ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10

in a 108 page filing that I’m reading now.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...0157.1.0_2.pdf

Sussman was indicted BEFORE Danchenko, even though we learned of Danchenko’s indictment FIRST. That is interesting for several reasons and implies cooperation on the part of Sussman, or at the very least information. Originally Posted by bambino
He'll lose....he can't get any decent lawyers........