J6er sentencing for bringing small arsenal to insurrection

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/man...ot-2022-04-01/

Imagine spending 46 months in jail because a reality tv star conned you into trying to overthrow the government.
Hopefully the reality TV star will share a cell with him.
  • Devo
  • 04-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Small arsenal.

Jeesh.

That's nothing.
Small arsenal.

Jeesh.

That's nothing. Originally Posted by Devo
Depends on the context. As a collection? Sure, that’s not much. To “peacefully tour the capital”? Several machetes, 11 Molotov cocktails, and a couple guns seems like a lot.
... How much of this arsenal was used on 6th January?

#### Salty
Imagine going thru life believing that a handful of mainly unarmed tourists, with a few rabble rousers mixed in, tried to "overthrow the government"

I mean how lacking in intelligence does one have to be to truly believe this mainly unarmed small group of people were trying to overthrow the US Government?
  • Devo
  • 04-04-2022, 12:41 PM
Imagine going thru life believing that a handful of mainly unarmed tourists, with a few rabble rousers mixed in, tried to "overthrow the government"

I mean how lacking in intelligence does one have to be to truly believe this mainly unarmed small group of people were trying to overthrow the US Government? Originally Posted by berryberry
Not to mention the treatment they are getting by the legal system.

I have never seen the feds organize and prosecute a group of people, even going after the innocent ones who just walked around and took pictures.

Worse, is, I've seen the video of the police moving barricades and letting them in.
Did the Feds organise and prosecute the people who
erected the "Chop-Zones" ..... The ones who took-over
city blocks for weeks at a time??

THAT seem to be more of a crime than the 6th January
Rally at the Capitol.

### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Well the guy was arrested on the 6th, so police prevented its use. He was not able to find the people he had on his hit list.
Not to mention the treatment they are getting by the legal system.

I have never seen the feds organize and prosecute a group of people, even going after the innocent ones who just walked around and took pictures.

Worse, is, I've seen the video of the police moving barricades and letting them in. Originally Posted by Devo
The feds prosecute people for crimes all the time.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Well the guy was arrested on the 6th, so police prevented its use. He was not able to find the people he had on his hit list. Originally Posted by Mistershark
So the answer you are trying to avoid saying is NONE OF this arsenal was used on January 6th

Alrighty then
The feds prosecute people for crimes all the time. Originally Posted by Mistershark
... Hey Mate - whatever happened to the Capitol Pipe-Bomber.

Did the FBI catch him (or her)?? ... They have not had
any reports on this lately.

... They got the trespassers in jail.
Surely wouldn't want the PIPE-BOMBER to get away.

### Salty
The feds prosecute people for crimes all the time. Originally Posted by Mistershark
What is Ray Epps and his fellow FBI plants doing these days?
So the answer you are trying to avoid saying is NONE OF this arsenal was used on January 6th

Alrighty then Originally Posted by berryberry
Am I trying to avoid saying that? I’ll freely admit the police were able to prevent this nut job from using the weapons he brought to the riot to track down the hit list he had on him. 46 months will earned.

Do you support people bringing weapons to riots?
Am I trying to avoid saying that? I’ll freely admit the police were able to prevent this nut job from using the weapons he brought to the riot to track down the hit list he had on him. 46 months will earned.

Do you support people bringing weapons to riots? Originally Posted by Mistershark
So you still have avoided saying that NONE OF this arsenal was used on January 6th

Did he even enter the capital?

How do you know what he intended to do?