URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 & Research
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Massage; mutual touch: hjtc
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short at just under 5’o and under 100 lb. Hair short and on a pony tail; man maxes - nicely done with large nips. Passable English and playful. Massage was pretty good
Recommendation: No
Recommendation should be yes and the name is Wendy.
Man why do you all keep giving D&T all this power they are just going to keep playing all you guys, man you can do waaaay better out here don’t be so desperate trust me your shorting yourself by D&T’s upsell for their prices you get more else where.
Wendy was a waste of time.

1st thing she wants more money! screw the up charge. People need to stop feeding this place.

They wont get any more of my coin.
  • Manma
  • 04-09-2022, 01:35 AM
come on guys DT is over charging and taking advantage on week moments, be a Texans
What amp is better than DT?
What amp is better than DT? Originally Posted by vin_atx
Most of them are better in terms of price to service ratio. The really good ones mostly ban reviews.

Lemme put it this way: At D&T you basically pay 2x as much for basic services from women who are usually prettier and younger (looking). But is 2x the rate really worth it? Especially since D&T changes girls so often IMO its a YMMV kinda place.

Plus D&T just gets to much traffic.
Guys I’m having a waaaay better time else where than D&T
Guys I’m having a waaaay better time else where than D&T Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
Latin_ATX, can u PM your recommendations? Thx
I don’t frequent D&T because of the cost, but I’m burned out on HJs from middle aged women with average to below average bodies and plain faces. What other options are there? You don’t have to review but maybe name the places?
Everybody’s having a great time with their girlfriend who goes to another school.
Everybody’s having a great time with their girlfriend who goes to another school. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
You win this thread!
Same, PM me some recommendations in the area. I live in the sticks and dont come into town that often, just want to make the right choices when I do. D&T didnt disappoint the one time I've went so it's hard to write it off.