Name: Hanna
Phone: 512-758-0236
Email Address: not known
URL / Website: https://austin.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Near Braker Lane and N. Lamar
Activities: lfk, cbj, daty, dato, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Very long black hair with brown highlights that framed her face beautifully
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hanna is about 5'-2" tall with the perfect build for my Asian fantasy. Large sensitive breasts, gorgeous hips and cushy ass, flat tummy, beautiful eyes and smile. She was wearing a very short tight fitting party dress.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Manma
  • 04-09-2022, 01:48 AM
Have you had good luck with Bedpage? I have run across a lot of scammers on there. What about Rub Ratings? That one seems to have even more scammers.
Have you had good luck with Bedpage? I have run across a lot of scammers on there. What about Rub Ratings? That one seems to have even more scammers. Originally Posted by LipLuster

Yes, practically all are.
I liked rubratings. Yes there were tones of scams but you could navigate to some really good options if you knew what you were doing. I did get the “Juarez Cartel” threatening me on my burner one time lol. Anyway, some busybodies or LE (?) took them out with a massive data hack and they are probably not coming back. You have to cross reference those sites with reviews here or you’re headed for trouble.
I don’t think Hanna is there anymore?
Looks like Rubratings is down for the count.