Encounter: Jeaneth is Back... GFE to the Max!!

Date: March 29, 2022
Name: Jeaneth
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 346-475-6868
Email Address: jeaneth.j@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63657-Jeaneth;
https://preferred411.com/P313739
City: - Houston
State: - Texas
Address: - Galleria
Activities: - DFK (lots!), DATY, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, TUMA, Breast worship, SS, MPCFS, Played in bedroom, living room, kitchen and couch, multiple orgasms by all (her and me. :-) ), MSOG (4 rounds)
Hair Length and Color: - For those who know her, she cut her long hair, but continues to have full head of beautiful black curly hair.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: - Latina/Hispanic
Physical Description: - 5'5", 125 lbs?, beautiful Cubana, full lips great for kissing, pretty face, skinny all-natural body

Recommendation: - Yes!
  • bbkid
  • 04-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Nice write up, Sir. Bravo!
Good review. Thanks.
you sir...are a bad mofo
Awesome review!
A bad ass review
She has one of the best IOPs! Thanks for the review
Well fucking done Sir
  • nile
  • 04-19-2022, 02:23 PM
Her tuma are up there with Katrina
I saw her again this week. Another incredible session. Her IOP and the number of orgasms she has is off the charts. She Loves DFK and will kiss your face off. Did even more TUMA than last time. I got some great pictures of that I’ll post on 0H2. :-)

She told me she’s overwhelmed with texts. It’s probably better to email her. Contacting her on P411 is your best bet. She has a personal life and is pretty low volume so be patient with her.

I cannot wait to see her again!

A’Man
I saw her again this week. Another incredible session. Her IOP and the number of orgasms she has is off the charts. She Loves DFK and will kiss your face off. Did even more TUMA than last time. I got some great pictures of that I’ll post on 0H2. :-)

She told me she’s overwhelmed with texts. It’s probably better to email her. Contacting her on P411 is your best bet. She has a personal life and is pretty low volume so be patient with her.

I cannot wait to see her again!

A’Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Maybe I'm a tad bit slow but I honestly don't understand how switching from text to emails helps out her backlog. I guess emails don't get a constant prompt. Anyway I will say this about you sir. You are the provider encyclopedia. Hopefully you own some of ourhome, are getting free sessions or some kind of kickback for the amount of work you put in on the board in multiple cities. I barely have time to update my own social media. You are informative so it's appreciated.
Wow she back will have to see her soon good GFE I remeber good to see her back
Good review. I am tempted to see this one after such glowing reviews. Anandaman, Can you get on OH2? You have consistently said you had no problem. I'm curious if you can now when I can't get anything.
Yes. Logged in successfully this morning. This is after 3 - 4 days of "file not found" don a blank page being the only thing that came up.

Don't know why, but it took three attempts too log in. The first two I got the "Page not found 404 error"

Now that I'm in, it's working faster and smoother than before. Everything looks normal. Maybe they did some maintenance and are back up?

I did also need my VPN on to not get the certificate error message.

A'Man