TOFTT Lisa at Kfest

• vayne
  • 04-23-2022, 09:42 AM
Definitely not the girl in the picture. I feel like its bait and switch. She’s at least 160lbs+. No English. Big tummy and ass. Saggy D cup. However, she has vey good personality and the service is good. If you are into BBW, you may like her
I had the same kind of experience with Kfest last week seeing Eva. Not even close to the pic, droopy tits, much older. Felt like I was at my local donut shop
Thanks. I got to busy and forgot to say rhat K-Fest Eva is nowhere near her pics. Jacked up stained teeth, older, smoke smell.
Ghostrider gave her a glowing review, thanks for letting us know.
These glowing reviews are rediculous. I'm sure the promoters will be bumping other reviews soon to bury this thread. We may see a bumping war coming.
Kind F’d up that just put Lisa on jeopardy of Pimp. Yes, I do care about these girls safety.
Damn, I can’t see what Asian P. said, he’s on my ignored list.

@Vayne, is this 100% true or are you just wanting to keep her all to yourself? Ha ha
Damn, I can’t see what Asian P. said, he’s on my ignored list.

@Vayne, is this 100% true or are you just wanting to keep her all to yourself? Ha ha Originally Posted by Finman22
I'll paraphrase him for you. "Blah blah blah pimp blah blah."
  • vayne
  • 04-23-2022, 12:12 PM
Definitely not. I’m not into big girls. Lol. Her dress covers almost every “big” parts on her body. When she take off everything in the room, I was shocked. Her tummy is even bigger than me. I really can’t do it. After few pumps, I asked her to do the HJ with my eyes closed and thinking about Sunflower Banana I saw before.
Definitely not. I’m not into big girls. Lol. Her dress covers almost every “big” parts on her body. When she take off everything in the room, I was shocked. Her tummy is even bigger than me. I really can’t do it. After few pumps, I asked her to do the HJ with my eyes closed and thinking about Sunflower Banana I saw before. Originally Posted by vayne
That really sucks. Especially when the reviews of some members and the posted pictures are so misleading.

These multi-handle, banned but back with new handle and promoter handle members need to be gone.
Appreciate the Intel and TOFTT. Whoever that girl is on the website representing Lisa is definitely hot, sorry you ordered steak and got meatloaf instead, lol
Appreciate the Intel and TOFTT. Whoever that girl is on the website representing Lisa is definitely hot, sorry you ordered steak and got meatloaf instead, lol Originally Posted by Finman22
You forgot the lumpy mashed potatos.
Not quite sure who you saw. Not what I saw.
@Vayne- Did you see the cleaning lady instead of Lisa? Lol

I think I’m going to have a new standard operating procedure. I’m going to stand in the doorway until they come around and not hide behind the door. Easier to Exit.
  • vayne
  • 04-23-2022, 01:42 PM
That was my plan, but her “bad” parts are well-covered. I can tell she’s thick when I was at the door, but in the room. SMH