I would expect:
  • Complications
  • Discussion of co-mobidities
  • Getting put on a ventilator
  • Given huge doses of Remdesvire
  • Her tragic passing
  • A State funeral
  • Film at 11.
Wasn't that like the league of nation and now UN, travel back to time allen parkway Johnson hi v, arch angel NASA Michael, ice bucket challenge.

Commander of thieves.
but, but, but.....the vaccine ! Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Kamala is late.. Most of us got Covid already!

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...antibody-study

I did, after 2 shots and a booster. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, it does reduce the channce of a severe reaction, by a lot. We have had that discussion, the anti-vaxxers always run and change the subject.
I would expect:
  • Complications
  • Discussion of co-mobidities
  • Getting put on a ventilator
  • Given huge doses of Remdesvire
  • Her tragic passing
  • A State funeral
  • Film at 11.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Then Biden get's removed and Pelosi is Pres.

I did, after 2 shots and a booster. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, it does reduce the channce of a severe reaction, by a lot. We have had that discussion, the anti-vaxxers always run and change the subject. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If a vaccine doesn't prevent a disease that has potential to cause death what makes you think it can prevent severe illness or death? There are numerous cases of Vaccinated individuals who have experienced severe illness and even death several weeks and even months after being vaccinated.
The first confirmed case of “Covid of the Throat”

I did, after 2 shots and a booster. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, it does reduce the channce of a severe reaction, by a lot. We have had that discussion, the anti-vaxxers always run and change the subject. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If a vaccine doesn't prevent a disease that has potential to cause death what makes you think it can prevent severe illness or death? There are numerous cases of Vaccinated individuals who have experienced severe illness and even death several weeks and even months after being vaccinated. Originally Posted by Levianon17

That didn’t take long.
If you can't get COVID when seated (hence the no mask at restaurant tables)... I don't know how you could possibly get it on when she was on her knees.
So swallowing your bosses jizz causes Covid now I guess? Take heed, secretaries everywhere.
CDC Definition of Terms
Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

But that was before COVID and the fact that the "vaccine" didn't do what vaccines did do.... so now vaccines don't do that which they did do prior to the Wuhan Flu.
... The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, it does reduce the channce of a severe reaction, by a lot. We have had that discussion, the anti-vaxxers always run and change the subject. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Uhhmm, and just exactly to you know that the vaxx reduces your chance of a severe reaction, by a lot? The observed science, aka actual data, shows it increases your chances of getting it though.

So swallowing your bosses jizz causes Covid now I guess? Take heed, secretaries everywhere. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Where were you when Monica Lewinski needed you most?!?