SBC

talked with kdenise91 today and she says it is dead there. what is happening to SBC that was such a play ground. How come such a sweet girl cannot be invited to dinner or out for coffee.
Harley you know MrF is going to do what he can. Take care brother
I just left and it was very Dead.. and I Like SBC
It’s deader than hell!! I think part of the problem is there’s no way to really advertise anymore. Lots of ladies are UTR. Lots of the ladies are just seeing clients they are acquainted with that being said it’s hard to get in touch with them. I’ve been looking on tryst. I’ve talked to two on there. Both were confrontational and angry. One has three ads up Tyler, Longview, Shreveport and she told me she doesn’t come to Longview and has never been in Shreveport yet advertised there??. The other advertised on stg and tryst. I offered up a deal after I thought she was in my area. I then learned she was no where close. I look on SA.. there’s some nice women on there but they have GPS syndrome because the damn lawyers and doctors hedge the girls with big bucks to where they can’t talk to anybody else. So shit, I don’t know where you find something sweet in this town.
It’s deader than hell!! I think part of the problem is there’s no way to really advertise anymore. Lots of ladies are UTR. Lots of the ladies are just seeing clients they are acquainted with that being said it’s hard to get in touch with them. I’ve been looking on tryst. I’ve talked to two on there. Both were confrontational and angry. One has three ads up Tyler, Longview, Shreveport and she told me she doesn’t come to Longview and has never been in Shreveport yet advertised there??. The other advertised on stg and tryst. I offered up a deal after I thought she was in my area. I then learned she was no where close. I look on SA.. there’s some nice women on there but they have GPS syndrome because the damn lawyers and doctors hedge the girls with big bucks to where they can’t talk to anybody else. So shit, I don’t know where you find something sweet in this town. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
if you find, please share! This place is like the desert.