URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77599-NIKILOVE
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Dairy ashford and west park area
Activities: Licking bls bbbj tuma cim
Hair Length and Color: Green and braided
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Nice body with a nice ass. Hair was braided kind of buzzed on the sides and greenish
Recommendation: Yes
Nice....i think i need to see her
Additional contact data?
OH2 is a members only site
How do I edit my post? Moderators say I did not meet criteria for premium access because it’s lacking contact info. But she doesn’t give out her phone number until she verifies you. I would not want to give out her contact info without her consent. And there is no other website I have seen her on.
What other info was I supposed to give out if that’s her only web address or place to find her? Can’t give out her phone number without consent
Just put her name in the User ID field.

If she gives you her number after you’ve passed her screening or doesn’t list or want her number in their ads, you can put “Given after screening” in the phone number field.
best contact data item is providers eccie #.
there's even a spot for that.
But she doesn’t have an eccie ID. Just a link that shows her reviews.
I’ve used their OH2 links as their websites in the past. I don’t know why it’s an issue now. Most girls don’t even use this platform anymore or even have it active since they can’t post ads here anymore or advertise.
But she doesn’t have an eccie ID. Just a link that shows her reviews. Originally Posted by Misterap
Which means she's been previously validated.
Additional contact data?
OH2 is a members only site Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
OH2 is members only? Since when? I can't even get on. Have tried different devices and different browsers and still nothing.
SandraFox is pretty nice too. Saw her instead of niki and enjoyed myself.