I am conducting a study…

Of breasts, specifically, how firm they are, whether or not they have sensitive nipples, nipple size, breast weight versus size, and whether there is a correlation between natural or implanted breasts in relation to the bearer’s oral capabilities and so forth. Please contact me so we can arrange for your participation in the Dallas area!

Thanks!

D
Never heard that there is a correlation between a lady with implants and thus giving her better oral skills. Lol
Never heard that there is a correlation between a lady with implants and thus giving her better oral skills. Lol Originally Posted by ntxguy
I have not made the leap to a decision yet… But once I have enough data I will try to answer that question.
Good luck on your study
Hmm...you are not interested in good places to eat :-) ?

Good luck.
I have done an Independent similar study of my own in Fort Worth without any Government Funding and all participants were paid for their time.

Misbhavin/Fawn required several visits as hers are mega blasters.

I will need to transcribe the data as my research notes are void of a hypothesis.
Hmm...you are not interested in good places to eat :-) ?

Good luck. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
But I love a variety menu and rarely find a great place to dine that is not worth visiting!

D
where's the visual evidence to boob up, errrr, back up your research???