Date: 05/04/2022
Name: Carla Monae
Phone: -
Email Address: CarlaMonaeGFE@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=568805
City: Jacksonville
State: Arkansas
Address: south side of jacksonville
Activities: dfk, dfk, more dfk, mish, cg, everything in the book !
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length , dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Carla is a beautiful , young , curvy, sexual woman !!
Recommendation: Yes
Really good review with a beautiful young lady! Yes, I need her loving again! I know for a fact that you really enjoy her as much as I have. She is awesome!
Thank you Farmncityboy, Yes I feel like a very fortunate man to be able to spend time with such a special young woman !
Nice review Body! Carla is a good one that's for sure.
Thanks Bacon. I am thinking about a double with Carla and her "friend". I am sure you know who I am referencing !
Thanks Bacon. I am thinking about a double with Carla and her "friend". I am sure you know who I am referencing ! Originally Posted by thebodyman10
Yes, I have a pretty good idea who you're talking about lol
If im thinking of the same friend...i mentioned it to the friend and then i told her i might not make it out alive if we did that.
Carla is a rare find for sure. I’m not sure who you are referring to as her friend, but a doubles with Carla sounds amazing.
Carla and her friend are both amazing. If you seen them separately then you know exactly who they are referring to. I can't wait to see them both again either separately or collectively if they ever decided to do doubles.
Carla and her friend are both amazing. If you seen them separately then you know exactly who they are referring to. I can't wait to see them both again either separately or collectively if they ever decided to do doubles. Originally Posted by infamousrock
I am very curious on who her friend is.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed