URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...0141.htm?cat=1
City: Albany
State: -
Address: Airport
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Brown- very long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Amazing! Better than the pictures!
Probably around 5'3", pretty face, long hair, man mades, flat stomach... incredible body; great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
She is a great time. I saw her last week in Hartford. I had done a daily-double that day starting with an independent Brazilian not from the usual agency. Good reminder to stick with the known agencies as the independent Brazilian was mediocre. Milly was my second girl of that day and she was fantastic. (I didn't review either since it was in Hartford and our Mod Overlords would have banished the reviews to CT purgatory.)

You know you're a sex addict when you forget who you've fucked already. I walked in the room, thinking Milly was a new girl, and instantly we recognized each other. She looked so familiar?? Yup, we fucked already. She's a definite recommend if you like young hot foreign girls.

I've been debating doing the double all week but two non-English speakers at once may be more frustrating than fun. With two girls, clear communication and you being in charge is necessary to avoid a cluster-fuck. If one girl is fucking, the other has to be talking, at least. Grammatically-correct dirty talk is hot... "I want you sperms in pussy" not so much.
Daty a menu option?
Originally Posted by azsamsiaz48
What was the cost?