Is this the new trend with hobbyists?

Lately I've noticed guys when they send me photos they are always wearing freaking sunglasses..like last year they all showed me their eyes in photos now its sunglasses when they text me.

Hmm
New trend or what?
I'm still enjoying the cock photos but as all you know I have NEVER shared your private info or pictures nor will I ever even if I was put in a uncomfortable situation I'm like super discreet & everyone that has seen me knows I do not divulge private details about life.

Never have I nor never will I.

Even if you passed me off I'm that chill & respectful.

So what's up with the sunglasses.
Lol

Last 20 guys sent photos wearing sunglasses.

I'm okay with it just curious if you had a private discussion about it & all decided sunglasses only now..lol
Maybe they afraid you will post they pics in the ladies room.....along with they messages ....oh wait... you do that UITB, not just the ladies room...

On a side note, they could be subscrbing to that old addage....fat chicks are like mopeds... fun to ride, just dont let your friends see you doing it...

Curious to see where this here threAD is heading.
Guilty

Y'all naughty on a Sunday
Not that it matters

I'm not religious or catholic
I sure thought you were Catholic!! The real religion. Not the code word in here!
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2022, 03:09 PM
I'm surprised these dummies are even sending their pics, that's a new trend for sure, this wasn't happening years back
Alot of bullshit wasnt happening years back....
Talk about results in posting!
All day today nothing but pics without sunglasses..I love you Eccie!!

Try Weasley not .I've never posted private info publicly my Twitter account is even my real name not VENUSNOVA or related to hobby fun that's other pros on here.

Thank you to those Gentlemen that read & sent photos without sunglasses.

Happy Memorial Day weekend haters lol!!
Whats that twatter account again ? Double dog dare ya.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2022, 09:55 AM
I seen a pic of some trick being put on blast holding his ID up 😂 posted for all to see, that's what he gets for being a stupid trick
I seen a pic of some trick being put on blast holding his ID up 😂 posted for all to see, that's what he gets for being a stupid trick Originally Posted by BLM69
She promised that she would delete it after screening!
Oh please lol you wish
This thread clearly shows some beyond biased mods.
Yep. 'specially when they remove images that do not even come close to violating "the guidelines"..
Venus, we would be happy if you posted a recent pic wearing sunglasses... but only sunglasses ;-)