URL / Website: - http://perfect10sa.com/ Added link The Dr
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Across from Boots
Activities: Lfk, NE, HJ, Light BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long light dark blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Natural B/C…HWP probably 5’1” or so.

Cute face, almost hour glass shape
Recommendation: Yes
Thx for the 411.

Zounds like you found a Cuban girl.

Play safe,

SF
Congrats - last time there I got the "what I'll do to you" hustle - paid $$ for a more private area, and got NADA. Enjoy the friendly gals when you can - they more rare now than ever before (or so it seems).....
Been looking for her.
UPDATE:

Was at PT's with a couple of buddies after 9:30pm Saturday the 18th and there were a whole lot of 7's and 8's and maybe 2 9's but it wasn't feeding time just yet.

So it was OK and promising but being old and past my bedtime I left at around 11:15pm but thought things were at least looking promising even with the Cubans...
UPDATE:

Was at PT's with a couple of buddies after 9:30pm Saturday the 18th and there were a whole lot of 7's and 8's and maybe 2 9's but it wasn't feeding time just yet.

So it was OK and promising but being old and past my bedtime I left at around 11:15pm but thought things were at least looking promising even with the Cubans... Originally Posted by SpursFan
Note to self: RENT is due around the 30th/31st/1st...
Just stopped by today to checkout the talent - got hit up for 3 bills to go back to the VIP for 20 minutes, many promises made... tried to negotiate to something more reasonable with no success. uh, no.