LFK/DFK at strip clubs

I’ve noticed several Strip club reviews lately include LFK or DFK in the “activities”. This is usually not part of my experience. How does this happen normally?

Do you ask for it or does it just happen naturally?
Or is it just that some girls do and some don’t?

Or, is it related to:
How much $ you spend
How good looking you are
How many times you’ve seen her
I would never LFK or DFK a dancer unless you are her first customer of her shift. Otherwise, if she kisses her customers she gives dances to, then you are tasting what the guy before you had for dinner.
And I want to ask each of the guys who lists LFK and DFK how I taste, but I'm polite. I also don't really want to know. Eww.
Lol ,no such thing as first customer, I have had meet up s right before they go to work.
At least amp girls freshen up between customers
At least amp girls freshen up between customers Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Freshen up=hoe/GA/(insert a hated state or college) bath..Some SCs have showers in the dressing room, but who knows if a gal actually uses it.
Interesting that M at cab east has been reviewed several times lately. That woman is a true professional. After every customer, she brushes her teeth, flosses, and gargles. A couple of different dancers there have told the same story. Now, if I could just get dancers to sanitize their tits after each customer.....😉😆
I have seen it both ways.

After a dancer gets out of the VIP, I see if she goes to back to freshen up before she sees her next client or she goes to that next client as soon as she gets out without freshening up. If you see a dancer coming out the VIP cupping her hand, you may not want to have her give you a hug until after she has come out of the dressing room!