My friend is addicted to these studios

Hello,

My friend is addicted to these studios. Ever since Sunday, he has visited studios 5 times. Today he said at lunch, he saw someone, then saw someone after dinner. Even yesterday he saw two girls back to back for half an hour each. He thinks he is addicted. How do I help him? Money isn't really an issue for him as he makes like $20k a month. I don't want him to catch anything either because he claims to fuck them raw.
Have him take up a couple of new hobbies like golf, tennis and bridge and move to Arkansas, New Mexico, or Oklahoma? Make some new friends? His focus may just be a bit too narrow. Expand his horizons and suggest that he go on the wagon for 30 days.. Keep us posted

I don't know if you are seeking advice for your friend, but...

If I hauled in 20k a month, and had the stamina to raw dog multiple Bitches per day, you aint telling me nuttin'! Get out of my way, hold my jock strap!

Unless he believes it's a problem, let it go. I imagine he would tire soon, but Wilt Chamberlain never did.
I bet the lady’s love him, don`t be surprised if he ends up with one wrapped around his arms.
An addiction to the Hobby is bad, but not as bad as an infatuation with the provider(s).
Hell we have members who are addicted to eccie and can't stay off. And just like a drug addiction they always find a way back to get their fix.
Is this a better addiction than drugs or alcohol? Better than gambling? Better than a combination of the two aforementioned? He will burn out but more than likely take one on as a SD and she will break his bank account and spirit.
Any Studio owner reading this would love to close this thread.
Any Studio owner reading this would love to close this thread. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Notice that the bumpers/promoters aren't chiming in?
Any Studio owner reading this would love to close this thread. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Why?
in my hobby opinion and psycholigist at a distance ...

can he stop his actions (even if it is difficult)?
if yes, then he's not addicted.

do his actions severely affect his family life (married or not) or his work to the point that it would end in divorce or getting fired?
if no, then he's not addicted.

do his actions severely affect his finances to the point that he spends all his money/depletes all his assets, goes into debt/bankruptcy?

do his actions result in his not caring if he gets arrested for felony charges and resulting negative publicity?

i suggest that you strongly suggest that he step waaaaaaaaay back & look at the bigger picture/consequences. if he still wants to keep on fucking at studios, he limit his visits - and have someone "sponsor" him like in AA or NA etc.

tell him "you can keep it under control. good luck!" for me.
I would say it seems to be addiction to me. We are kind of same in that, I just don't earn that much so I limit myself. But if I would be earning the then still max I would have gone 1 time in a week. I do this because I don't have a partner. I try a lot to meet people and hope to get a women in life but it's incredibly hard or I doubt sometimes that is it even possible or not. I am not a guy with good height or build. I am just ok. For me it's like I think if I not be doing this then I would have just got mad or I don't know. Where are real people, I don't know .
I bet the lady’s love him, don`t be surprised if he ends up with one wrapped around his arms. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul

more like she'll have him wrapped around her little finger but close enough. many of these girls are open to an "out" with someone who has deep pockets and can put them up like a Asian princess. they don't want to be in the biz forever and they know they have a shelf life to it. it happens more often than most people think.

how successful this is can be is about the same as the real world of relationships with a non-provider. about 50/50. they get to exit the biz with a green card in the long term possibly even citizenship. your buddy needs to be careful here. if he wants to pull a girl out of the biz as a gf that's easy enough but she might very well put the move on him for the big M, marriage. if that's what he may want, then nothing wrong with it if he pulls the trigger.

even as a gf this guy needs to be careful. the girl has little to risk, if it falls apart she just goes back to the biz. he'll be out potentially some serious money even if this dude is clocking 240k a year. you can easily overextend yourself at that level and far higher. if he marries one of these girls he'll be a father in short order to seal the deal. whether he wants that or not. these girls are master manipulators. it's part of their game. when was the last time anyone in amp world ever heard of a working girl accidentally getting pregnant? doesn't happen even with unprotected sex. they take the pill and there is that morning after pill also. these girls know how to prevent that. they are pro's at it.

now if this guy actually marries one of these girls, he's committed. them not so much. but the point is they can and will do whatever to keep the big fish hooked including suddenly and without telling this dude they aren't taking any birth control anymore. now he's married to a k girl and she's pregnant. double hooked for about 18 years no matter what happens to the marriage. these girls are savvy and will play it out as long as they can as in get that green card! and the kid if that's what it takes.

more than once i've seen these girls drop the hints. how they "hate" the biz and want out, looking for a guy that can provide for them. there is the case of the infamous "Vicky" who some years back caused a shit storm in the Dallas amp world, she was clearly looking for an "out" and i know she tried to ply her wares on me. and she was hot as hell and fucked like it too. after the 3rd session with her i left with a smile on my face and a frown in my mind. it was clear if i kept seeing her she'd keep up the pressure and that's not what i hobby for, to get pressured into a relationship. so i stopped seeing her and moved on to other girls. the field was plentiful then so easy enough to do.

not long after that, she disappeared from the scene then two posters each claimed they were seeing her. one even claimed he married her. how true is that? no way to know however see what she did? she played these two guys off each other until one gave her what she wanted, an out from the biz. all that's known is "Vicky" never reappeared in Dallas amp world again, to this day. doesn't mean she worked elsewhere later if this hookup didn't last. if it did, then let's hope they are happy with each other.

your buddy needs to decide what he wants. if he wants to play the field that's fine but he also needs to realize they'll play him. these girls will cutthroat each other for biz. they do it all the time. and one might try to hook a big fish. if he bites down on the hook he better really want it or even with a serious income it will cost him a lot and maybe more than he can afford and not just money.
in my hobby opinion and psycholigist at a distance ...

can he stop his actions (even if it is difficult)?
if yes, then he's not addicted.

do his actions severely affect his family life (married or not) or his work to the point that it would end in divorce or getting fired?

do his actions severely affect his finances to the point that he spends all his money/depletes all his assets, goes into debt/bankruptcy?

do his actions result in his not caring if he gets arrested for felony charges and resulting negative publicity?

i suggest that you strongly suggest that he step waaaaaaaaay back & look at the bigger picture/consequences. if he still wants to keep on fucking at studios, he limit his visits - and have someone "sponsor" him like in AA or NA etc.

tell him "you can keep it under control. good luck!" for me. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I totally agree with this statement above.
I’d say, “Let him be, he’s a grown man (even though we know it’s you OP)” and his ‘addiction’ has way less negative impact on Society than say, being a serial killer or a Trumper.

Also OP, you didn’t name “these studios”, why not?