Kfest screening help

Really need some input from the guys on this one. Was looking to get involved with the Kfest girls so I emailed them. Their screening is quite in depth. Requiring photo ID and some other rather personal information. Is this really what you guys do to get screened?? This stuff is suppose to be discrete and I’m not sure how I feel about sending them a picture of my drivers license. Even if the number is blacked out. Thoughts?
My personal rule, is I don’t ever ever share that. Now, I am not a studio guy and I understand they have different rules, but there is no way I’d want a studio having that info on me. Too many other options that don’t require that.
I'm almost only a Studio guy and am screened with 5 of them. I've had Zero issues with any of them. I never gave a SSN, DL #, DOB or a credit card. Photo ID doesn't concern me, they could capture that walking up to the door if they wanted to. PM me if you want. Good luck.
You would be surprised (or not) when it comes to studios. Presenting personal info is not really required. They have cameras just about everywhere, at the doors you walk in and through, in the parking lot where you park your vehicle, ect. You piss them off and if they want to be vindictive, they have your picture, your license plate, color and type of vehicle you drive and obviously, your username on the boards and phone number you use to contact them.
Older hobbyist here who obviously likes Asian women. I will NEVER give my personal info to a criminal organization. (Even though I have used them to do illegal activities. Maybe makes me a hypocrite but I don't care.)

There very well may be a blow up one day and a bunch of guys are going to have one very big regret on thier hands.
I've been notified twice in the past 10 years by the Government that my SF-86 information has been hacked.

They blame the Chineese but who knows so my information is an open book on the web somewhere.

I care more about keeping my phone secure and it's contents and three wrong password attempts and it's wiped.

License information IDK not that sacred to me.
  • slap
  • 06-22-2022, 01:04 PM
I tried to verify with one of the studios. They wanted driver’s license pic and a selfie and a paystub pic wtf. I told them I had p411. They asked for that info then ghosted. Not worth the hassle in my opinion
I never had to show a paystub pic. Just tell them your self- employed and don't get a check or you got an inheritance and don't work.
While I wouldn't give out that info, it's what ever risk your willing to take.
Really need some input from the guys on this one. Was looking to get involved with the Kfest girls so I emailed them. Their screening is quite in depth. Requiring photo ID and some other rather personal information. Is this really what you guys do to get screened?? This stuff is suppose to be discrete and I’m not sure how I feel about sending them a picture of my drivers license. Even if the number is blacked out. Thoughts? Originally Posted by TipsyTipper
You may have come across as LE or someone else. It happens, Do you have references and fill the screening out? Use Yoko as your reference and see what happens. Generally they do not request personal information.
You may have come across as LE or someone else. It happens, Do you have references and fill the screening out? Use Yoko as your reference and see what happens. Generally they do not request personal information. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I went on their website. Submitted the form and told them my eccie name. That was it.