Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Praying High School Football Coach

Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Praying High School Football Coach

'bout time. One of the stupidest leftist acts of the last 20 years...

Sotomayor, Breyer, and Kagan dissented... because they are the mental midgets of the court.
So is that why they did it?

I agree. The left doesn't want anybody doing anything they do not approve of.
I am looking for the liberal loons dissenting opinion. Once again Trumps Court has upheld the USA Constitution and the libs say Fuck that useles document
So is that why they did it?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I am looking for the liberal loons dissenting opinion. Once again Trumps Court has upheld the USA Constitution and the libs say Fuck that useles document Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Take a civics class, "ace."

And maybe if you clicked the link, you might find the dissenting opinion. Right after the majority opinion.

You're "useles," dude!

At least this thread has brought out the howlers!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2022, 10:27 AM
You can't fuck with religion and guns on this court.

Only wombs.
Would that be a gynshot womb?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
I am looking for the liberal loons dissenting opinion. Once again Trumps Court has upheld the USA Constitution and the libs say Fuck that useles document Originally Posted by oilfieldace

They will point to the "doctrine" not law that suggests separation of church and state which merely says that the government can't choose a religion for you basically saying that the government must stay out of your choice of religion and how and when you practice it.

Can any of these 3 Justices actually read? I have my doubts.

Then we have Sonja Sotomayor, possibly the worst pick in my lifetime, being the only dissenting opinion on a voter ID case.

https://lawandcrime.com/supreme-court/sotomayor-pens-lone-dissent-as-8-1-gorsuch-majority-opinion-allows-state-gop-leaders-to-defend-n-c-s-voter-id-law/

Sotomayor Pens Lone Dissent as 8-1 Gorsuch Majority Opinion Allows State GOP Leaders to Defend N.C.’s Voter ID Law

But of course there is noting political about that decision, am I right?
Would that be a gynshot womb?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
--
praying to some fake invisible jackass in the sky who is soooo powerful and almighty he couldn't save the lives of 21 innocent people..
seems legit that's he's an all powerfull all knowing loving God ��
clowns

so everyone and thier abuela wants to thank God when they win something. so let's thank God for the slaughter of 19 kids and 2 teachers
thoughts and prayers LOL
And, as it turned out, Gorsuch’s opinion was … drum roll … A LIE.

https://apple.news/AOG5wpV2oS7WSr3gwV6h0dw

A Supreme Court made in Trump’s image.

His three stooges will not serve long.
praying to some fake invisible jackass in the sky who is soooo powerful and almighty he couldn't save the lives of 21 innocent people..
seems legit that's he's an all powerfull all knowing loving God ��
clowns

so everyone and thier abuela wants to thank God when they win something. so let's thank God for the slaughter of 19 kids and 2 teachers
thoughts and prayers LOL Originally Posted by bigrich75
What a flake.

His three stooges will not serve long. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like your thread on the imminent indictment of Trump on NY
Don't say you can't read it...you have been exposed for the fraud you are HoseHummer.
And, as it turned out, Gorsuch’s opinion was … drum roll … A LIE.

https://apple.news/AOG5wpV2oS7WSr3gwV6h0dw

A Supreme Court made in Trump’s image.

His three stooges will not serve long. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sotomayor is a dumb fat ugly liberal cunt. now explain why lifetime appointed justices won't be serving long? does that include the fat dumb latin-Twinx Sotomayor?

if Kap can kneel why can't some football coach in Bremerton?

oh that's right!!! Kap is kneeling for the right of blacks to resist arrest, disrespect the rule of law and riot and loot at will!! right???