Skanky is as skanky does - Melania Trump had a chance to calm Jan 6 rioters and refused.

I can’t imagine the What Aboutism won’t come pouring in from the faithful, but if you’ve ever wondered what kind of woman would marry an evil, selfish piece of shit like Donald Trump…

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ence-on-jan-6/

Stephanie Grisham ‘sickened’ Melania Trump declined to tweet message discouraging violence on Jan. 6

Stephanie Grisham, a former top aide to former first lady Melania Trump, said she was “sickened” after her boss declined to sign off on a statement discouraging the violence that took place on Jan. 6, 2021.

Grisham on Tuesday tweeted out a text message she purportedly had with the former first lady in which she asked Trump if she wanted to tweet that “peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness & violence,” to which Trump apparently replied, “No.”

“Knowing her as well as I did at that point, it was so unlike her to not have condemned it, that that was the moment it all kind of broke me,” Grisham said during an interview on CNN’s “New Day” on Wednesday where she discussed Tuesday’s testimony from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson.

“Yesterday, hearing Cassidy’s testimony, I felt compelled to show that text because it was a lot of context I thought, and again, knowing Melania like I did, I was so disappointed and discouraged and sickened that she wouldn’t stand up and just say simply, ‘There should be no violence,’” she added.

Less than a week after the Capitol riot took place, the former first lady issued a statement saying she said she was “disappointed and disheartened” and condemned the violence from that day.

Grisham’s text conversation with Trump has been previously included in her book, “I’ll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in The Trump White House,” which she released last fall.

Trump’s office said in a statement before the book’s release that “the intent behind this book is obvious.”

“It is an attempt to redeem herself after a poor performance as press secretary, failed personal relationships, and unprofessional behavior in the White House. Through mistruth and betrayal, she seeks to gain relevance and money at the expense of Mrs. Trump,” her office added.

The comments from Grisham come a day after Hutchinson, a former aide to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified in-person before the House select committee investigating the Capitol riot.

She offered new revelations on Tuesday, including that both Rudy Giuliani and Meadows sought pardons from former President Trump and said that Meadows acknowledged before Jan. 6 that things could turn violent that day.

The Hill has reached out to a Trump spokesperson for comment.
I quest poster was right. More of a Moochelle liked, interesting,NOT
LOLLING. No question this would attract the hard core What Aboutists.

Why didn’t she do what she could to stem the violence, Ellen? She was given ample opportunity to speak up. Even Trumps girlfriend/daughter spoke up.

But not First Skank.
Because she doesn't have to.

LOLLING. No question this would attract the hard core What Aboutists.

Why didn’t she do what she could to stem the violence, Ellen? She was given ample opportunity to speak up. Even Trumps girlfriend/daughter spoke up.

But not First Skank. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But hey, Melania wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole. But Moochelle would. And she would throw her ball less hubby in just for kicks. Enjoy! Damn, that Moochelle is an ugly dog but whatever workks for ya
Just a pic for comparison.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 290219677_10210005917900664_6468380781791827913_n.jpg (36.7 KB, 62 views)
LOL, hijacking’s the discussion won’t undo the fact that she never gave a shit about anything other than Twitlers money. She was a horrible First Lady, by any/every measure.

And what kind of meme artist misspells Mrs. Kennedy-Onassis’s name? Didn’t notice, did you?

No need to answer. Apparently you’ve got a massive hardon for Michelle Obama. Don’t let nobody see it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Members Are Reminded . . .
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
So she didn’t want to get involved, good decision. First Ladies should all strive to be more like this. I sure as shit don’t take work advice from the Mrs, nor do I try to influence hers. A president’s wife is elected by no one, to be in charge of nothing. They can have their meaningless crusades against whateverthefuck, enjoy the spoils of their husband’s job and stfu.

She was a horrible First Lady, by any/every measure.
She was hot as fuck, stayed out of politics and didn’t have a dick. Exactly what you want from a president’s wife.
Welcome to the 20th Century boys!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Just a pic for comparison. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melani...en-her-before/
Do you think Trump paid for the Yabbos?
https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melani...en-her-before/ Originally Posted by royamcr
~PLEASE~ don’t post nudes of Moochelle or Jill.
melania trump is a gold diggin slunt. pretty?

ahh NO! She has that gold diggin whores face.