Who wants to start the pool on the Biden impeachment?

The Biden admin sold 1 million barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese oil company that Hunter Biden has financial ties to, during an energy crisis

This is an impeachable offense.

And it's going to happen.
Looks like you did, JL.

Links?
Looks like you did, JL.

Links? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey search engine! Search for: "Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese oil company that Hunter Biden has financial ties"
LOL!

Are you citing the emoluments clause?
Hey search engine! Search for: "Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese oil company that Hunter Biden has financial ties" Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I posted a link in a new thread but it seems the person has censored me, bless his heart.

Impeachment why what does that gain?

I prefer him being tried and hung for outright treason
The Biden admin sold 1 million barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese oil company that Hunter Biden has financial ties to, during an energy crisis

This is an impeachable offense.

And it's going to happen. Originally Posted by texassapper

And that is only count 1.
Nothing will happen. The media will cover for him, as usual.
Here's yer mate Salty with the name of the company - "Sinopec"...

Not sure if they pronounce it SIN-opec... or sin-OPEC.
Or just Sinopec.

#### Salty
Nothing will happen. The media will cover for him, as usual. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

The media will have less influence when the House opens an investigation of Biden and don't rule out the media doing a massive 180 after the election when many, many Democrats will turn on Biden. We can already see it happening on the new and improved CNN who has a L O N G way to go to make up for their past lousy journalism.
I suppose you Trumpists are familiar with the term ...

There will be no impeachment. No charges. No trial. Not for President Biden anyway. But it looks like the mob is gathering for another run at the Capitol.

But now that the foot is on the other shoe now....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Impeached for what? I am no expert, but I think you have to actually do something actionable that is impeachable to be impeached.

You silly old bitter Trumpettes are funny.
I'm surprised how many are chomping at the bit for President Harris.
I posted a link in a new thread but it seems the person has censored me, bless his heart. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
No Censorship, Just lost in the Multitude of Threads you have started - https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2858160
SO, how many understand that the reserves are put out there at AUCTION TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER
Probably none. Now I don't see any legitimate sources being quoted so I will not comment on the legitimacy of the claims. But considering the source of the attacks I would venture the claims to be in the same arena as the stolen election bullshit claims
I'm surprised how many are chomping at the bit for President Harris. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Count me out on that one, let him be until 24, impeaching and convicting does not accomplish, trading a demented old fool for Harris is a wash, unless the republicans get their speaker of the house then impeach them , him for head trauma and her for that horrifying laugh