MarieJanie Albuquerque Area

Does anyone use tryst.link? How has everyone been lately …. Hope all is well

Hugs
MJ
I see a lot of the ladies in numerous areas using that.
It appears the guys are catching on to that site as well.
I’ve noticed it it’s super popular the ladies seem pretty legit on there super pretty too ❤️
Tryst is very legit. Though it seems many of traveling ladies expect a deposit. So I rule them out
I’ve heard of it, probably on here, but never used it before … probably time to check it out though because STG has gotten almost completely unusable
What about E Alligator
It takes two weeks for providers did get approved im not sure if the gents need too pay a subscription ��♀️
It seems that ladies who post on Tryst.link generally have higher rates than what I’ve seen on other ad sites. Also seems like most of the ladies that post on Tryst are traveling ladies vs. locals.
Tryst has the most thorough screening for providers I have ever seen. Doubtful any scammers on there. It took over 2 weeks and they required many forms of verification. Including a picture with specific details to verify that you are the one in the pictures you post. I would say it's probably the most legit site at the moment. Others aren't as stringent by any means. Happy hobbying all!
Oh yeah and BTW the hobbyists that contact from there also seem to be way more legit as well Marie.
Thanks for that info, Nikki. I'm not really playing except in the sugar bowl these days, and one of the reasons is the high uncertainty in the hobby world. This helps -- appreciate it.
I’ve been approved and it Awsome ladies I highly recommend