Date: 7/11/22
Name: Dez and Ari
Phone: 585-268-1988
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...l/957216195197
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: One explains the rules while the other one is confused by said rules, closed lips kissing, bbbj, cbj, daty, cow girl, getting rushed out the door and robbed.
Hair Length and Color: Dez: blonde curly hair worn up, Ari: short, blonde/brown hair
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Dez is in her 20’s with light brown skin and thin body, with plenty of battle scars all over and spaced out personality that couldn’t remember what she said 3 minutes ago. Ari is short and thin with beautiful blue eyes and a welcoming personality that was ready to have fun. Also they aren’t Lebanese.
Recommendation: No
is that "no" for both or a No and a Yes, and if which is which

but thanks for report Sir
Holy crap.....
I cant see the ROS but how can you claim "robbed" if you fucked and other things per what I can see in the activities listed?

I know I'll be pointed idgaf.
I cant see the ROS but how can you claim "robbed" if you fucked and other things per what I can see in the activities listed?

I know I'll be pointed idgaf. Originally Posted by Amber Does
If you could see the ROS you would understand.
[/PRIVATE]
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606

I know I'll be pointed idgaf. Originally Posted by Amber Does
some areas of ROC really suck mmm ahhh errrr I think Sir
anyways robbed may or not have anything to do with the whores other than WHERE. and bad timing of when. In ROC (Or from a few good parts of ROC) there been a few no matter the race someone went in to ROC. and well looked lied a target...
The "no" could be for just the where, and Op had a good time till...

as I have no PA pure guessing ^^^ from what I can see
T bear
T bear Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606

Added private tags The Dr