Albuquerque visit 🥰

I'll be coming to Albuquerque soon and needing to know the best areas to stay that are relatively hobby safe and fun outdoorsy stuff to do. It's been years since I've been to your beautiful city so I'm ready to take it all in!
A lot of girls stay staff edit at posters request - UC by the Airport. Staff minds their own business and it's a good spot for clients who have privacy issues. Some great hiking in the ABQ area. We have a great zoo and some awesome local bands for music in a lot of locations around town. All depends on what you are looking for. I'm looking forward to your visit!
T-Bone,
Not a good idea to name specific places on the open board. The board has a private mail system thats perfect for that type of info.
Thank you for the recommendations! And yes I agree naming specific places is not the best idea but thank you. I'm ready to eat up all the red and green chilies I know that much lol!
Gotcha. Sorry about that. Is it possible to remove or edit my reply?
Gotcha. Sorry about that. Is it possible to remove or edit my reply? Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Yes, just ask your local mod whomever that may be.

BTW, Albuquerque has Minor League Pro Soccer and Triple A Pro Baseball at Isotopes Sports Complex, there's a few games 1st week of August.
You should consider staying in Santa Fe for part of your trip. Lots of hotel options and things to do.
Santa Fe just may be on my list too. Never been. Have to play it by ear but I can let you know.

And thanks for the recommendation I love baseball!
Raven, agreed that the airport is a good area. Stay away from Hotel Circle and pretty much anything on Central. Another good area is up by i25 and Paseo Norte.

Plan to take the Tram up the mountain to the restaurant, and if you like to hike, the La Luz trail is awesome, but not a leisurely stroll. Sante Fe is a nice trip if you haven’t been before, but you can do all there is there in a day or two.

I’m also looking forward to your visit and hope you decide to make it a regular stop.
Well I'm in route. See y'all soon!!!!
I've just arrived and The weather here is simply perfect !!!!!
Welcome to ABQ! Enjoy your stay. Preferred contact method?
Text is best
got as far as general area and agreed to rate, then got ghosted after that … anyone else have luck sealing the deal? Guessing I just got buried under an avalanche of texts.
got as far as general area and agreed to rate, then got ghosted after that … anyone else have luck sealing the deal? Guessing I just got buried under an avalanche of texts. Originally Posted by JuniorJay5226

I'm very sorry I had a little bit of a personal issue last night and factory reset my phone so I lost all my texts. I'll gladly see you for a do over. Never my intention to go ghost.