City: - Dallas
State: - TX
Address: - Shady Trail
Activities: - see ROS
Hair Length and Color: - Mid back Brown to Blonde
Smoking Status: - No
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - She was about 5’6”, Thin with natural’s and tight body
This was my first visit to BDD on a busy Friday night. There was way more girls than I ever expected to see since I have only visited BWD before. Sat down at the bar and B****** approached with another veteran blonde dancer making rounds. They sat down and we had convos and both had roaming hands everywhere I wanted. Had a round of shots and they proceeded to give me a tour on dance areas and wanted a trio of fun in the VIP booths. I passed and requested a few dances from B****** on her own.

We proceeded to a chair in the upstairs bar area and she wasted no time getting me going. She quickly pulled top off and began to grind and let my hands to play over her panties. I slid inside for a little clit play and she loved it, smooth shaved and no resistance from her. She proceeds to bend over forward and pulled her panties to the side for full view of P&A and I proceeded to rub her with no entry. Lots of breast worship and nip sucking was encouraged from her.

B****** then spun around CG and opened wide for more clit play with phenomenal IOP and eye contact while playing. She reaches and rubs me over shorts, never got underneath my clothes but felt we were in a too visible area to do so.

Total of three dances for $ and got me going to continue a good first time at BDD. Will definitely be frequenting this club more!
Recommendation: - Yes
Nice review
Nice review. You said 3 dances for $. Have dances gone up at BDD, were you just being generous, or was that including tip? Last I knew, dances were $20. But - I haven't been in a long time (pre-pandemic), so I may be behind the times. TIA!
She was warming you up to take you to the cleaners.

When a hooker/stripper says "I will suck your cock for $200" that means she will suck your cock for $100 or you walk.