Date: Late August
Name: E****
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Lap Dance, great conv and flirting, dance was average at beat but cut short by stage duty.
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small perky nipples, decent A cups but starting to droop, toned body you can tell she works out
Recommendation: No
Sorry you had a bad time. Might be the dancer. I go 2-3 times a month day shift. Always find several gals I like and get great dances (NE, SE, titie sucking, etc) outside the Red Room. VIP is not open at this time due to the remodel. Heck, Friday day, there were 2-4 gals giving dances along the back wall the whole time I was there. Never paid more than $20 for a dance. If they ask for more, just say no. Never have had any refuse my money. Sounds like she tried to hustle you.
As a MC veteran, this place has declined severely from what it was. If you're looking for premier looks go to the Lodge. If you're looking for a great variety and high contact go to BDD. That being said, the hustle is worse than it's ever been at all the Dallas strip clubs. Some very average strippers think they are worth a $1000 tip for VIP BS where you get air dances and they drink on your dime. If you require a strip club, pick your poison. If you want heyday 90s beauty, pick a lingerie bar that fits the bill for you.