Any downside to p411?

So I just signed up for p411 and it's been amazing. I have access to far more verified gals. TCB amongst most of them have been great.

Besides paying for it and initial verification, why wouldn't anyone want to use the service?

Am I missing something?
Higher quality providers when Gina ran P411. Now, I'm experiencing more BackPage type behaviors. Try to do pre-screens, no reply. Try to set up appointments, no reply. I've been on P411 for over a decade and have 28 OKs. Younger / newer providers care more about their OnlyFans and Twitter accounts than they do meeting with real, live clients. If you're crushing it on OF, more power to you, but you shouldn't be on P411 and not responding to appointment requests.
The only real downside is in smaller cities or towns I find local boards work the best. If you stick to the big city p411 works well.

Agree the accuracy of the photos is much higher on p411 than smaller boards
So I just signed up for p411 and it's been amazing. I have access to far more verified gals. TCB amongst most of them have been great.

Besides paying for it and initial verification, why wouldn't anyone want to use the service?

Am I missing something? Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
Besides the small town vs big city issue, I have a question for you.

I was an active member early 2010s till about 2017. The one thing I told people thinking about joining is that a lot of providers there won't see you until you get 1 or 2 OKs. Just joining doesn't give you status. Has that changed? Are there more "newbie friendly" providers there?
Just joining doesn't give you status. Has that changed? Are there more "newbie friendly" providers there? Originally Posted by papadee
This should answer your question:
Higher quality providers when Gina ran P411. Now, I'm experiencing more BackPage type behaviors. Try to do pre-screens, no reply. Try to set up appointments, no reply. I've been on P411 for over a decade and have 28 OKs. Younger / newer providers care more about their OnlyFans and Twitter accounts than they do meeting with real, live clients. If you're crushing it on OF, more power to you, but you shouldn't be on P411 and not responding to appointment requests. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
The only downside at this point that I can say is that the community appears to be stagnant. While the number of girls on the site does not look like it is shrinking, there's no evidence of it growing either. Many girls maintain their memberships, but some have let their accounts go inactive. The real problem is that not a lot of new girls are choosing to join. Most who don't object to giving out their personal info and don't want to be bothered with buying today's newspaper. The sign up process is much more difficult than other sites.

I've heard some girls express they can't get enough business from there because there's less than 40,000 actively registered guys.

That's the only downside I can think of. Also some girls won't accept it for screening anymore, so it's harder to get by just using P411 alone. It seems not as many people have the same confidence in it that they used to, though I personally believe the system still works the majority of the time. I have a lifetime membership so I don't pay the annual dues.

Places like Eros, Tryst and PD are constantly getting new ads. The problem is you are much more likely to find scammers and pimps on those sites.

To answer papadee's question... all you need to do is see 1 or 2 newbie friendly providers to solve your Okay problem... That shouldn't be terribly difficult if you visit Dallas or Miami for a weekend trip.
when it 'works' its a godsend. when it doesn't, its pointless.
There was a time when p411 was the gospel of verification. The minute i joined p411, it unlocked tons of RESPONSIVE providers, while I had terrible TCB ratio before without it.

Now, I gather p411 isn't what it used to be just a year ago. Most providers I encounter today haven't even heard of p411.
P411 exists as a service for verification. If providers don't use/need it , then it has no value
Very helpful discussion.

I'm in Dallas and there's tons of providers. I like that it shows last login's etc.

I've found 1-2 providers who's photos were VERY different than real life - but considering the miss rate on rubmd and eros - it's well above the 75th percentile in accuracy.

And I've found many provider's I've never had access to.

All in all I think it's a great site, but it needs to grow with new providers.

I think with the consistent login challenges of OH2, there is an opportunity for them because of it's stability.
I responded to all pm's on p411 and see newbies .

I've noticed in big city p411 not what it used to be ...
I responded to all pm's on p411 and see newbies .

I've noticed in big city p411 not what it used to be
and I tour the bigger city's .
The hobby has been changing for the worse and the ripples can be felt everywhere, including p411. I think most new girls stick to being sugar babies, social media and sites like OnlySimps. They make a lot less money than if they were pros but they don’t have to pretend to like old fat guys sweating and wheezing as they thrust their three inch cocks inside them for a couple minutes. Trade offs I guess.
Higher quality providers when Gina ran P411. Now, I'm experiencing more BackPage type behaviors. Try to do pre-screens, no reply. Try to set up appointments, no reply. I've been on P411 for over a decade and have 28 OKs. Younger / newer providers care more about their OnlyFans and Twitter accounts than they do meeting with real, live clients. If you're crushing it on OF, more power to you, but you shouldn't be on P411 and not responding to appointment requests. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Who is Gina
...They make a lot less money than if they were pros but they don’t have to pretend to like old fat guys sweating and wheezing as they thrust their three inch cocks inside them for a couple minutes. ... Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
How did you get your hands on my game film?
If the sight.not free I will Guss it good girl but thay will cost a lot
Who is Gina Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
Gina is the lady who started P411 some 15 or so years ago. She ran a tight ship. No BCS (Bat-Shit-Crazy) behavior from the Providers, and no nonsense from the Hobbyists, or the offended party could complain to Gina, and she would set matters straight. If a Provider or Hobbyist didn't follow good business practices, he or she would be gone.
I believe Gina started as a Provider herself in Dallas around say.....2000 and over the years started a local service to keep the girls safe from overaggressive behavior from the Hobbyists (and also being shorted donation-wise), this 'service' was called Private Connections. She charged the Gents a fee to be a member. But they would sign-up because Gina set and maintained standards for the Providers, who voluntarily signed on for the safety of meeting men who had been vouched for by other ladies.
And at some point Gina took Private Connections national, or moved it to Canada, went international, Changed the name to P411.
Older & more knowledgable members, please chime-in if I've got the story wrong.