any intel on Sasha Gold? Gone?

Just when I got some free time and cash flow lined up, I see Sasha Gold has disappeared from Tryst.
Had contacted on one of her digits, conversed, but couldn't get something lined up due to my schedule.
Now i see, after a few had the enjoyment, The ad on Tryst has vanished?
i did see there were quite a few phone number changes in the brief time the last couple weeks?
Her tryst was hacked. Message the 822 number and she should respond. I know she's had some personal stuff going on as well. I spoke with her earlier and she is working on getting a new profile up but that tryst is making her wait a bit because of the hacking.
The Trust Hack must be kind of common. Had a few girls tell me there a process to follow when this happens in order to get re-verified. Hope it works out for her, she seems like someone I would enjoy meeting.
Nothing trusting about this hack sadly, it was some bitch claiming to be her daughter and then asking for a deposit.
Looks like ad on STG.
Did get a text from the 712, just need to line up a time.
tried making a call on saturday night, crickets
As my other posts says, I set up an appointment Thursday during the day with her for Friday night. Come Friday night appointment time crickets. Frustrating.
I did get a text from her from her original number. She is still around. Will be back in 4 to 5 days.
And back to crickets. She messaged back finally. I asked if she wanted to get together. No response. I even politely asked if she could give me a yes or no so I wasn't wasting my time. Nothing. I get that she might be going through stuff, but this is absolutely ridiculous. You don't leave polite clients hanging. It kills business and causes us to write horrible things later. Hard pass on her.
Prices went up too? Apparently
I’ve seen her a few times but won’t see her any more. The friendliest reasoning I can give is that she doesn’t know what the fuck she is doing and ultimately isn’t cut out for this business. If you want to still try to see her, use your big head and calibrate your expectations accordingly is my free, unsolicited advice.
She did get back to me again. I'm going to give her a shot tomorrow. I'll report back if there is good news. I'm optimistic.
Some of you may recall that she had posted on Tryst a few years back (2? 3 yrs ago? I don't recall for certain).

She was in the business for a short while back then, and disappeared off the radar after a short time of being available/posted on Tryst as I recall.

I considered seeing her back a few years ago, but never did get to meet her.
She sent a bunch of BSC messages to me yesterday. It seems lIke she is realizing that continuously flaking and acting confused about every single thing is not making her look good. I hope she gets her shit together.
She's pretty hot so it's kind of a waste. Hopefully she gets her shit together and turns things around.