Trump is gonna really hate Ms. James now

She is bringing a real civil action against him that can really fuck their businesses. And cost him 100s of millions in fines. Those can’t be discharged in bankruptcy.

She has also made criminal referrals to the Manhattan DA, the IRS and the AGs office in the southern district of NY. She outplayed some serious facts gathered from his records and the testimony of Weiselberg. 100s of millions in misrepresented values that go beyond just having someone give more per square foot but to actually lying about the details of the property. The biggest problem with that he personally knew the details as he was integral in the build and design.

She’s laid out stuff from New York, NJ, Fl and DC properties.
Included his kids in the suit as well. Asking for up to $250 million in fine and alledges decades of false filings.

It’s only just begun.
The court could order the company be taken under administration. That would be devastating to the Trumps. Trump and his kids pleading the 5th is gonna come back to bite them. In a civil case pleading the 5th is treated as an admission.
Diaper Don just shit his depends today and I'm sure Jr is Staff Edit and thinking about who they all can blame for their ignorance and shit they have pulled. Glad to see it happening. ��
... Hee Hee! ... You lads make me laugh...

This move by her WAS EXPECTED.

You'll see.

#### Salty
Ok, it was expected. What now. Is Trump innocent? Will he get totally screwed? Will their company lose 100s of millions? Will the SDNY AG office come for them all for tax fraud and financial fraud crimes? Manhattan DAs office?

Like I said, the civil claims could ruin them, particularly if the company is placed in receivership to prevent further fraud.
After 5 years and millions of dollars all hate filled James can come up with is a CIVIL fake accusation. Distraction for poll numbers showing her behind unknown Mike Henry.

Ok, it was expected. What now. Is Trump innocent? Will he get totally screwed? Will their company lose 100s of millions? Will the SDNY AG office come for them all for tax fraud and financial fraud crimes? Manhattan DAs office?

Like I said, the civil claims could ruin them, particularly if the company is placed in receivership to prevent further fraud. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
See? ... I had to bring up the fact that her move
surely was EXPECTED...

... The civil claims filed by the Trump family and
the Trump corporation against the government and those
who aided the "Trump/Russia collusion" narrative
could have the government - and taxpayers - crippled
by the cost. ...

Do you think that FALSE narrative HURT the Trump brand?
We will soon see.

... How SCARED - FRIEGHTENED, actually - they are of Trump.

#### Salty
Trumpists keep backpedaling.

I do notice that Salty is no longer calling his saviour the odds on favourite anymore.

Wounder whuy?

Hahahahahuahuahua.
Salty, I can honestly say I’ve no clue what the hell you’re talking about. If it’s Trump’s suit against Hillary and co, I think that was dismissed, as expected so he won’t be getting any money for that.

Now back on topic, Nearly all of the State AGs authority is in civil measures. State AGs rarely bring criminal charges. They are usually brought by the DAs in the district the crime occurred.
Trumpists keep backpedaling.

I do notice that Salty is no longer calling his saviour the odds on favourite anymore.

Wounder whuy?

Hahahahahuahuahua. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... I don't have to.... Trump is ahead of Biden
in several national polls... Look-about and you'll see.

Everyone knows...

#### Salty
Oh man the Libs just make you laugh

after over 150 lawsuits, she still taint got him
Oh man the Libs just make you laugh

Originally Posted by berryberry
Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler will offer PROOF of Trump’s culpability.
Yeah, he’s definitely toast this time.