Encounter: 0Belinda (Cailin Vital's Friend)

• GC1
  • 09-21-2022, 11:09 AM
Date: 09/01/2022
Name: 0Belinda
User ID:: 0Belinda
Phone: Will Provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?146017-0belinda
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: DFK/BBBJ/DT/MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 0Belinda is tall with small breasts and a pretty face. She is not a spinner, nut not quite a BBW.
Recommendation: Yes
The other review mentioned a downtown apartment, so what’s up with the Westchase location?
I wrote the other review. She had a different incall for that one. I'll see her at this one soon. Great you g woman, beautiful eyes and eager to please.
Saw Caitlin many times. Even back when her name was Michaela….

She is nice.

Need to see her again, is she still workin, or runnin gals now?
Saw Caitlin many times. Even back when her name was Michaela….

She is nice.

Need to see her again, is she still workin, or runnin gals now? Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
I tried to message Caitlin on P4 about her availability or rates. She was kinda rude and ignored the message (2nd time). If she’s just screening for her friend then she could of just said that. I hate chics that are rude like that.
I tried to message Caitlin on P4 about her availability or rates. She was kinda rude and ignored the message (2nd time). If she’s just screening for her friend then she could of just said that. I hate chics that are rude like that. Originally Posted by anotheguy12
She may not have understood (English not the first language), as I have texted recently with her and she was really nice and professional. Maybe give it another try. I don't know if she is still in the hobby or just helping others get started, though.
I'm going to add that certain questions no provider will answer over tele, text, email, etc. And, said Ques may upset them being presented over those mediums.
I'm going to add that certain questions no provider will answer over tele, text, email, etc. And, said Ques may upset them being presented over those mediums. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Even when she has “ASK ME MY RATES”. On her p411 profile?
She may not have understood (English not the first language), as I have texted recently with her and she was really nice and professional. Maybe give it another try. I don't know if she is still in the hobby or just helping others get started, though. Originally Posted by Hawkeyerev97
Well, I understand what you’re saying, but she can’t expect everyone to know Spanish. She’s been around for a while…right? So I’m assuming she’s gotten around the english thing. Besides, a quick “SORRY, I’M HELPING A FRIEND OUT or I’M NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE” or “I’M RETIRED” would satisfy me. Ghosting people isn’t professional at all.