Quad Cities

• Touc
  • 10-02-2022, 08:42 AM
Headed there for a few days, any recs on what to do?
Stop somewhere else before getting here, There isn't much to choose from here. I haven't seen anyone in the QC for a couple of years (and even then it was a traveling girl, not local)

There is Simone (has reviews in the Illinois/Chicago forum) I've never seen her, but she does seem to be a good choice, as long as you are ok with CBJ.

Simone seems to be the only one who is reliable, decent looking, and not drugged out. Might get one that is one of the 3 but never 2 of the 3 and for sure never 3 of the 3, unless they are UTR (which I don't know of any).

Good luck

Oh, there are a few AMPs here that do more than HJ, but most, if not all are in there 50s at the least, but there is one that the woman is ok looking for being in her 50s and does provide good service.
  • Touc
  • 10-02-2022, 07:58 PM
Appreciated good sir. Lots of ads for the area but no reviews and no visitors. Might just take this one easy!
I've seen Simone several times over the past few years. Smokin' body, beautiful, intelligent and great in the sack. Wholeheartedly recommend her. She's in Moline.