biden being presidential

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b6b080f4845983

joeys is heard saying to the local mayor “Nobody f---- with a Biden.”

cornpop being tuff again?
Very presidential!
Out of body experience for joeys?
Does he know HE is a biden?
Right up there with c'mon man and Oh grow up.

This ill tempered dementia patient has the launch codes!

Good Grief!
Thanks 9500 for posting video!
How pompous and arrogant does someone hafta be to say "nobody fucks with a biden"..
Yes cornpop youre a real tough guy. Someone take joeys puddin and see the ensuing tantrum that will occur.
Someone should ask why his family can’t seem to stay alive, with a dead wife, daughter and son.
A natural disaster, people dead, people hurt, homes lost...exactly what does this have to do with fucking with Joe Biden? I hate to say this but Joe has lost focus.
A natural disaster, people dead, people hurt, homes lost...exactly what does this have to do with fucking with Joe Biden? I hate to say this but Joe has lost focus. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Exactly? Focus is on point. Directly on DeSantis

As long as he keeps fighting the good fight against the right-wing Fascists, "the Bi-den clan ain't nuttin' da fuck wit."
How pompous and arrogant does someone hafta be to say "nobody fucks with a biden"..
Yes cornpop youre a real tough guy. Someone take joeys puddin and see the ensuing tantrum that will occur. Originally Posted by winn dixie

And that came AFTER Saudi Arabia said "fuck you Joe Biden", didn't it? So news flash Joe, you're wounded, mortally wounded I would say so literally EVERYBODY is going to fuck with you so you better get use to it.

Starting in Jan., after the hearings on the Biden crime family starts, I expect Joe to be walking around the Lincoln bedroom telling Jill, "they're fucking with me Jill, they're fuckin with Joe Biden". "I know honey, it will be alright".
So nobody questions the authenticity of this video?

Of course not.
So nobody questions the authenticity of this video?

Of course not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what's to question? are you saying he didn't say it? it's fake? FOX doctored it?

you know better.
https://www.newsweek.com/dark-brando...moment-1749286

President Joe Biden has been captured saying "no one f***s with a Biden," delighting fans of the "Dark Brandon" meme online.
Biden made the remark on a hot mic during a visit to Fort Myers, Florida, to survey Hurricane Ian damage alongside Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Wednesday. The president was speaking to Fort Myers Beach Mayor Ray Murphy, a Democrat, who smiled and said "you're goddamn right" in response.

So nobody questions a democrat being a arrogant dickhead with a democrat?

Of course not.
joeys is heard saying to the local mayor “Nobody f---- with a Biden.”

What aboutism when that booger you ate fucked with you joeys?

Hes acting cornpop tuff right now saying nobody fucks with a biden. Wait till the investigations on him and HIS crime syndicate family start! joeys will dementia up right quick then. Just watch........
when you grow up alongside puerto ricans

people know better than to f widch chu

or maybe it was in scranton with the steel workers

or possibly it was in a 7-11 with all those indian accents

but of course it coudda been from facing down corn pop ...who ran bad dudes

and not to forget, how many pushups can you do, huh? show me buster, i'll take you out behind the wood shed

and being a long haul 18-wheeler trucker ...well...thats pretty f'n tough all by itself

and you get heart and courage as a pure underdog facing up to the ohio bobcats in a knock down drag out football game that was a microcosm of what it takes to survive coming up like joe did

and to top it all off, number one in his law school class

and he passed that hard-scrabble, fight for survival, winning attitude, get outa my way i'm comin through, you cant stop me, fighting spirit to his family as well until all know you do not f with a biden

but there's more
Jim Jordan will be "fuckin with Biden" soon enough.