How Will The Nation Become Better Going Forward?

How Will America Be Better Going Forward Than It is Now?

In what ways will the nation and our society become better in the future if progressives win in this coming midterm elections and later in 024?

Will the price of necessities be lower or even the same as now?
Will my retirement investments grow or maintain their relative value?
Will mortgage rates be lower or higher?
Can our grandchildren expect to be able to attend college?
Will the interest on the national debt exceed the gross domestic product forcing default?

My question is: In what ways will the progressive agenda create a better society for all of us?
How Will America Be Better Going Forward Than It is Now?

In what ways will the nation and our society become better in the future if progressives win in this coming midterm elections and later in 024?

Will the price of necessities be lower or even the same as now?
Will my retirement investments grow or maintain their relative value?
Will mortgage rates be lower or higher?
Can our grandchildren expect to be able to attend college?
Will the interest on the national debt exceed the gross domestic product forcing default?

My question is: In what ways will the progressive agenda create a better society for all of us? Originally Posted by ICU 812
THe inflation rate is predicted to return to "normal" levels soon. 2.4% in early 2024. In 2008 my retirement investments took a major hit and quickly recovered in the next year. I expect the stock market to recover. Mortgage rates in the 1980s were double digits. I remember when 6-7% was the norm. They were 6% in 2003. We have been spoiled in the 2010s and 2020s. The "progressive agenda" has had no impact on the ability of a person to attend college. And the increase in the national debt was in control when Bill Clinton was in office. Bush increased it by 105%. The increases under both Obama and Trump were huge. $8.34 trillion in 8 years under Obama and $8.2 trillion under Trump in only 4 years. Of course, Trump had to deal with the Coronavirus. And Biden has increased the deficit by $1.8 trillion thus far.

Restore law and order
Restore the Constitution as written
Secure the borders
Make our elections secure
Move away from the lib race card agenda
Build more jails
Say NO to the u n
This is just a warm up of what it will take....
... A better question, mate - might be how do we
once again find PROSPERITY.

... VOTE - so the progressives Don't Win - and then
vote-on Trump to once again save America and its
citizenry from financial ruin. ...

#### Salty
Getting rid of those cocksuckers in this next election would be a start. They are all busy acting as if they are Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford or Oprah and not doing their jobs. For instance that useless laughing cunt AOC, was on Colbert and he was yammering about that she should run for President.

Giving the orange man any attention will lead to GOP defeats in elections going forward.
To go back to trump is taking 3 steps backwards.
By dumping the mad tweeter we will make murica goodly again.
The GOP needs new blood.
My question is: What positive changes to the current situation come to us if the progressive agenda is enabled in2022 and 2024?

What will happen if the Democrats lose legislative and executive control in those elections is a topic for another thread.

Please do not redirect the thread.
My question is: In what ways will the progressive agenda create a better society for all of us?

Seems like a few questions asked in the topic.

To answer this question.....

It will not be good for murica. Everyday the libs are in power, the more irreversible damage they do to our Country!
My question is: why keep making post after post complaining about democrats. Is that what your politics have devolved to. Democrats bad. Progressives bad. Republicans good. Orange man is our god.

This forum was already garbage but now it’s become a cesspool of thoughtless babble.
The question in the OP boils down to asking the liberal-left-progressives to explain how this will work out?

What is it that voting a straight democratic ballot will do to bring prosperity, domestic peace and national security to the nation?

Nott asking about the woes of a Republican or conservative led government . . .but looking for positive attributes of a non-conservative sweep this fall and in 2024.

Personal attacks won't convince me that I am wrong.

Please explain how the Democrats are right.
Most positive effect of a non-conservative sweep this fall would be the further weakening of ex-president Trump and his Trumptards stranglehold on the Republican party. Might pave the way for both parties to present a slate of more moderate candidates willing to negotiate compromise two years from now. The extremists on both right and left are the ones stagnating America (I find "murica" disrespectful to our nation) and need to be swept under the bus.
Ok, Assume Trump is out.

He may want to run again, but I don't think he will be the party's nominee in 2024. Frankly, I don't think President Biden will be the Democratic nominee either.

After the midterms, assuming Democrats control both the House and Senate: What group of policies, laws and executive action will lower inflation, bring peace to our streets, reduce homelessness, clean up our cities, secure our borders and strengthen our standing with other world powers great and small?
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2022, 02:21 PM
The question in the OP boils down to asking the liberal-left-progressives to explain how this will work out?

What is it that voting a straight democratic ballot will do to bring prosperity, domestic peace and national security to the nation?

Nott asking about the woes of a Republican or conservative led government . . .but looking for positive attributes of a non-conservative sweep this fall and in 2024.

Personal attacks won't convince me that I am wrong.

Please explain how the Democrats are right. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Your main problem is thinking one way is right and the other wrong...much more nuanced than that.

Personally my dream would be a Libertarian Party victory...where we have both more Personal freedom and more fiscal restraint.

So you question is bunk
I agree with you ICU on neither Trump nor Biden in 2024. Personally, I don't think the mid terms will have much effect on the issues questioned, because I feel the current stalemate in compromise will continue.

If we get a new slate of more "reasonable" and "responsible" (ambiguous terms open to criticism, I know), more interested in serving the needs of the country rather than fulfilling their party or personal agenda, then policies to improve these issues may evolve. Until then, we seem to be passing in the wind....into the wind, unfortunately. Just look at the threads on this board to confirm.
I agree with you ICU on neither Trump nor Biden in 2024. Personally, I don't think the mid terms will have much effect on the issues questioned, because I feel the current stalemate in compromise will continue.

If we get a new slate of more "reasonable" and "responsible" (ambiguous terms open to criticism, I know), more interested in serving the needs of the country rather than fulfilling their party or personal agenda, then policies to improve these issues may evolve. Until then, we seem to be passing in the wind....into the wind, unfortunately. Just look at the threads on this board to confirm.