Anyone seen her?

I posted once asking the same. A few people said they thought they remembered a review from sometime in the past but I could never find anything about her. Very curious. Very curious.
If this is the summer that’s been around pcola for seven plus years and went by sunshine at that point, I wrote my first review on her way back. It wasn’t good. I’d be interested to know if it’s her.
If this is the summer that’s been around pcola for seven plus years and went by sunshine at that point, I wrote my first review on her way back. It wasn’t good. I’d be interested to know if it’s her. Originally Posted by Dbssd11
I looked at your review, Googled the number, and looked at the sumosearch that popped up. Definitely don't think this is the same one.
Nope not the same summer / sunshine but this woman has been around for some time I met another provider at her house a long while back cuz she would rent out a room from time to time I’ve tried to get up with this woman a few times but schedules would not work but she was prompt on replies so that was a plus