just one woman's opinion...but it ain't lonely where she is

"Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard announced she left the Democratic Party on Tuesday, denouncing the organization as an "elitist cabal."

Gabbard attacked the institution in a minute-long video posted to her Twitter account. Gabbard did not announce plans to join the Republican Party or adopt any other political affiliation.

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism," Gabbard wrote."

tell us how you really feel tulsi

she's calling on other, who once would have been mainstream dimocrats, to leave the party as well
Tulsi Tulsi Tulsi

Very bright and accomplished lady!
Bye Tulsi. We won’t miss you. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Bye Tulsi. We won’t miss you. Good luck in your future endeavors. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I can see why!

She calls out the corruptness of the dnc. She has served in the Military with honor and speaks her mind without an approved teleprompter response. Tulsi has great integrity! Something libs know nothing about.
Is this another Tulsi Gabbard thread?

Maybe they need to be merged.
I can see why!

She calls out the corruptness of the dnc. She has served in the Military with honor and speaks her mind without an approved teleprompter response. Tulsi has great integrity! Something libs know nothing about. Originally Posted by winn dixie
So you stated your opinion (though offered no support for her accomplishments other than having served in the military) and then posted again and chose to insult everybody who doesn’t agree with your point of view.

You’ll be on the IL again before you know it.

Keep up the good work, WD.
Don’t complain about people making multiple threads that are the same. The mods will call that insulting.

But I’m glad she’s doing what she wants. She needs to be where she is comfortable. I’m sure the republicans will treat her well.
Don’t complain about people making multiple threads that are the same. The mods will call that insulting.

But I’m glad she’s doing what she wants. She needs to be where she is comfortable. I’m sure the republicans will treat her well. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
As we have! Republicans are inclusive. She is a commentator on fox frequently. Tulsi is a Patriot.
She’s headed quickly to the dust bin of history. No one will care who she is or what she says in a year. But that’s not really a change from the current situation. At least a few years back she looked like she coulda been a nice piece of ass. But she she’s not looking so good for about the last 2 years or so.
in the hollowed out shells of rotting cities

deep in darkened labyrinths of underground crumbling beams and slabs of broken concrete

the constant scurry of oft hunted rats and roaches will be the dull background noise ignored

fragmented cosmopolis where quondam proud citizens once had their being and did once rule in the light of day

where bands of protectors yet hold aloft their defensive weapons, queerly and obscurely simply called assault

in dusty annals and writings requiring deciphers will be found a trace of a foreteller

thus the name of tulsi will be spoken and children will be taught that name in oral histories and laments of the long past

that had she been heeded, a great and mighty difference would have secured a nation and freedom and prosperity would have been their inheritance
Don't know what her future might be but she nailed "this" Democrat party to a tee. Hell, even Bill Mahr and a few others see the same thing though they don't talk of leaving they just point out in Mahr's case that "these" Democrats have no common sense especially on the trans issue. They are incapable of self refection and YES the Republicans have some of that too but they don't have the power and with the exercise of that power like the Democrats are doing, they open themselves up to massive criticize on crime, education and spending on their "climate cult" agenda and Americans are starting to take notice.

Couldn't before but I can see a path to a Senate win and the House is a given.
I'll agree that the House is a given-- but the Senate? Not likely.

I find it funny that some of the same who praise her now were quick to insult her when she was a Dem. Lets also not forget her voting history when exclaiming that she's a "patriot". She sided with the AOC crowd on practically every issue except Transgender issues.
I'll agree that the House is a given-- but the Senate? Not likely.

I find it funny that some of the same who praise her now were quick to insult her when she was a Dem. Lets also not forget her voting history when exclaiming that she's a "patriot". She sided with the AOC crowd on practically every issue except Transgender issues. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Im not one of those who ever insulted Tulsi ever. Ive been a consistent fan of hers since she was in office.
With that said. I do not agree with her stance on the second amendment and a few other things.
But she is a true Patriot for serving her Country admirably.
ive been enamored with tulsi since she first spoke and surprisingly, as a dimocrat, held common sense in high regard

and then i saw the stuff she had as the sun shone through that cotton dress she wore
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2022, 03:08 PM
As we have! Republicans are inclusive. She is a commentator on fox frequently. Tulsi is a Patriot. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Tulsa has turned into the thing she despises.

The Democratic Party did her wrong in 2016 but that was 6 years ago!

If you're using words like woke....you're not trying to make the country better, you're trying to enrich yourself.

So fuck her.