Lying ass POS

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...-/380670989809

So i hit up ol girl to set up a lil get together and like a fucking dumbass i sent her the dinero before i got there. I know i know dumbass move right? She gave me this whole speech about how she needs it for her room blah blah blah. Well i sent it and got some pics out of it and was still texting and even called her when i was about to head over and she picked up and everything was cool. I get to door and knock and knock and no answer. Later on the day she texts back saying she feel asleep (BS) and that shes sooo sorry and she'll make it up to me and all that good shit. Well she hasnt done shit. Like i said its my own fault for sending her the dinero beforehand so ill that that L and charge it to the game but just letting yall know what kind of shady ass person this chick is.
damn bond....hate that happened to you...please guys - do not send a deposit, cash, cashapp, not even a picture of money to these girls
Dude, you know exactly how and when you made your critical mistake, it’s obvious to you and everyone else who sees this post, the fun thing is to ask the lady to send you a dollar to prove they’re real, then keep it, I’ve made about $50 on cashapp, lol, you might want to brush up on your Bengali… I swear it works
https://www.vagabomb.com/amp/Bengali...ing-Bhadralok/
It’s a fun way to pass the time, lol
Hey, Bond, if it makes you feel better, I got took for $400 by a “reputable provider” in Pensacola, everyone knows her name… shit happens, trust can be a bitch, you live and you learn, it’s part of the game, I guess…
I know man trust me i never fall for that sending money first/deposit bulllshit but i had been talking to her already for a couple weeks and it was payday so i had some extra change. But its cool she obviously needed it more than me. Probably the easiest 100 shes ever made and thats saying something considering she gets on her knees for a living.
Right on, brother, it still sux to get ripped off by someone you think you can trust… on the other hand, I will say that Bree takes it in the ass like a champ, it’s impressive, actually… I was like “wow”, that was pretty easy, lol, Cassandra Bree has a loose asshole, I guess… she just said “ wow, straight in”, hell, I guess so …I honestly thought it was a little bit bigger than that…
You don't have to get on here and call me names and be disrespectful. Anybody that wants to proof of that day that he's talking about where he paid my tires I've got that where I drove all the way to Alabama and his stupid drunk ass fell asleep or was doing whatever he wanted to do I was sitting in a parking lot for over two fucking hours I'm not with all this drama so quit throwing out my fucking name you sorry fucking piece of drunk bitch ass trash or I'll report your ass for harassment you dumb fuck
Hell, I think a good night’s sleep is highly underrated, I recommend it, personally… I still say Review Bree has a surprisingly loose asshole, that’s just my opinion…
That’s funny, I don’t care who you are …
Hell, the Man got me again, sorry, guys, telling the truth has always been my first option, it helps me keep my story straight
Cassandra Bree got her $400, btw, parking
lot or not, I don’t really remember… apparently, she does
I’ll sit in a parking lot for $400 any day, with new tires, hell yea
Members here a reminder

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Thank you Dr for keeping the trolls in check. This is the same guy that drove NLN off the site with his rude and insulting comments.
Thanks for reminder Doc. All I really want is a mouth hug every now and then.
At least he got the message out to not give her money in advance. I live by never give a donation before you walk through the door.
damn bond....hate that happened to you...please guys - do not send a deposit, cash, cashapp, not even a picture of money to these girls Originally Posted by Speedteacher
I know this is the golden rule, but I’ve required deposits from guys who are new before I give out my address bc you don’t know how many times guys wait til they get my apartment number then something “comes up” or someone that is known for canceling/flaking I definitely will require a deposit. & I always go through with the appointment. But that’s just me though.