Trump still promoting 2020 false election fraud claim

Donald Trump said Don Bolduc, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate he backed in New Hampshire, lost Tuesday because he eventually “disavowed” the former president’s false election fraud claims.

Despite a recent endorsement from Trump, Bolduc fell to Democratic incumbent Maggie Hassan on a night when Republicans’ hopes of dominating fizzled.

“Don Bolduc was a very nice guy, but he lost tonight when he disavowed, after his big primary win, his longstanding stance on Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Primary,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, per Mediaite. “Had he stayed strong and true, he would have won easily.
So what is your OP about? Trump claiming there was something going on in 2020 or is about New Hampshire today? The moderator has to know when the thread is being hijacked so settle on one topic only.
Trump derangement syndrome has eaten away at Vita"s brain ..... so he may not have the ability to settle on one topic only ..... his continuous bombardment of useless Trump threads quit being relevant many months ago .....
This goes beyond President Trump or any other political personality.

I have my genuine doubts about the Arizona voting machine problems.

I have the same doubts about similar issues here in the Houston area.

The ballot stuffing "mules" that were videoed and identified by phone tracking in 2020 has not been disproven in my view.

I am deeply convinced that this year's midterm election is just more of what has gone on before. . . .and I believe that the 2020 election was not on the level.

It is widely recognized that President Kennedy was elected on the basis of fraudulent voting in Illinois. Likewise, it is widely known that President Johnson became a Senator on the basis of fraudulent balloting in Texas.

My disbelief in the validity of the vote count in selected precents in Arizona and the Houston area is not wild-eyed conspiracy spinning. ?This has happened before, and it is happening now.
This goes beyond President Trump or any other political personality.

I have my genuine doubts about the Arizona voting machine problems.

I have the same doubts about similar issues here in the Houston area.

The ballot stuffing "mules" that were videoed and identified by phone tracking in 2020 has not been disproven in my view.

I am deeply convinced that this year's midterm election is just more of what has gone on before. . . .and I believe that the 2020 election was not on the level.

It is widely recognized that President Kennedy was elected on the basis of fraudulent voting in Illinois. Likewise, it is widely known that President Johnson became a Senator on the basis of fraudulent balloting in Texas.

My disbelief in the validity of the vote count in selected precents in Arizona and the Houston area is not wild-eyed conspiracy spinning. ?This has happened before, and it is happening now. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I'm interested in your opinion as to how the "mules" got their hands on valid ballots, forged signatures, and got the ballots entered into the system undetected. There is also no proof that there have been fraudulent votes cast in past elections in Arizona. Maybe the Houston area but I'm suspicious about that claim also, unless you can provide substantiated proof rather than opinion.

Regarding your comments on a "stolen" election in 1960 by Kennedy:

"In Illinois, the most recent and fair-minded study (Kallina’s Kennedy v. Nixon) concludes that sufficient evidence does not exist to determine whether Chicago’s Democratic machine stole more votes there than Republicans did downstate."

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/133484
Trump derangement syndrome has eaten away at Vita"s brain ..... so he may not have the ability to settle on one topic only ..... his continuous bombardment of useless Trump threads quit being relevant many months ago ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

The mid term election was as much a referendum on Trump and his candidates as it was about Biden and his administration.

Your comments are intended to attack another member ? Or are you just out of touch on how relevant Trump still is to politics ?

Hopefully the Republicans can now leave Trump in the rear view mirror, and try to defeat the Democrats. They have trouble even defeating a weak a politician as Biden.

However, it won't be easy. Trump is not going to leave the stage and the spotlight easily.
The mid term election was as much a referendum on Trump and his candidates as it was about Biden and his administration.

Your comments are intended to attack another member ? Or are you just out of touch on how relevant Trump still is to politics ?

Hopefully the Republicans can now leave Trump in the rear view mirror, and try to defeat the Democrats. They have trouble even defeating a weak a politician as Biden.

However, it won't be easy. Trump is not going to leave the stage and the spotlight easily. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You don’t attack anyone do you. Trump or Biden weren’t on the ballot I was issued. So neither one of them factored into any candidate I voted for. I have the good fortune to live in a county that votes 80/85 % Republican . We didn’t have any National races on our ballot this year. They town ran Beto ass out of town after one of his rallies 2 months back. We don’t take kindly to open borders, gun grabbing and baby killers in these parts
Donald Trump said Don Bolduc, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate he backed in New Hampshire, lost Tuesday because he eventually “disavowed” the former president’s false election fraud claims.

Despite a recent endorsement from Trump, Bolduc fell to Democratic incumbent Maggie Hassan on a night when Republicans’ hopes of dominating fizzled.

“Don Bolduc was a very nice guy, but he lost tonight when he disavowed, after his big primary win, his longstanding stance on Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Primary,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, per Mediaite. “Had he stayed strong and true, he would have won easily. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It's good that he rejected Trump's bullshit election fraud claim. At least he gave himself a fighting chance by doing so because he would have probably lost by a wider margin if he had stuck to that goofball Trump rhetoric... New England doesn't play the Trump con game, so the man made a wise choice to stop playing along with it; but if he didn't whore himself out to Trump in the 1st place, maybe the dipshit could have won.
"In Illinois, the most recent and fair-minded study (Kallina’s Kennedy v. Nixon) concludes that sufficient evidence does not exist to determine whether Chicago’s Democratic machine stole more votes there than Republicans did downstate."

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/133484 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
There is audio of JFK telling a post-election crowd of supporters that, " . . .my father didn't pay for a landslide.". That statement is a contemporary primary source, not revisionist history.

The election lore about Johnson's ballot fraud hasn't been refuted either. It is written of in several biographies.

No one will dispute that President Nixon and his re-election team actively and aggressively worked to subvert the election process in the 1970s. After the election: Turns out McGovern ran a campaign that was inept enough to obviate any need for cheating by the Nixon camp.

But we do not need to re-argue the validity of elections long past.

The office of the Secretary of State in Arizona administers the election process in that state. This year, the person holding that office is a Democrat running for Governor. This year, Republican leaning precincts are having "technical" difficulties getting votes cast sand counted. What a conflict of interest that is. Tell me there is "no evidence" of fraud or voter suppression there!
For Clarity: It is my position that this discussion of election integrity is not about and should not be about the politicians.

This discussion should be concerned with the process by which we all express our political will.

The process itself should ensure that voting is fairly done.
For Clarity: It is my position that this discussion of election integrity is not about and should not be about the politicians.

This discussion should be concerned with the process by which we all express our political will.

The process itself should ensure that voting is fairly done. Originally Posted by ICU 812
The discussion is about what the OP started. You don't get to redirect the discussion of the topic because it does not fit your narrative.

For your clarity, it is about Trump and his bullshit election fraud claim and blaming someone who lost because he did not stick to Trump's lies. Understand the topic better now? Where the fuck was anything mentioned about "election integrity" in the OP's post? It was simply proving what a sore loser Trump still is by trying to be a bully to anyone who doesn't go along with his shenanigans.

The office of the Secretary of State in Arizona administers the election process in that state. This year, the person holding that office is a Democrat running for Governor. This year, Republican leaning precincts are having "technical" difficulties getting votes cast sand counted. What a conflict of interest that is. Tell me there is "no evidence" of fraud or voter suppression there! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Katie Hobbs has made it clear that she will stay out of validating the results. She also has no impact over the voting or the counting of ballots. Votes are cast and votes are counted. No fraud.

As for the "technical" difficulties. It happens. The polling locations experiencing the problems were in Democratic leaning Maricopa county, not Republican leaning precincts as you claim.

"About 1 in 5 polling locations in Maricopa County, Ariz., were experiencing a technical problem with their ballot tabulator machines in the first hours of Election Day — but officials assured voters their ballots would still be counted, thanks to redundancy protocols."

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/08/11351...machine-issues

I think we all know that Kari Lake will not accept the election results if she loses.

“We had November 3, 2020, that was called incompetency 101,” Lake said. She (Lake) went on to suggest there was “incompetency” at play in both the August primary and in Tuesday’s election – a not-so-subtle critique of her opponent’s oversight over elections. It was not immediately clear what she was referring to, but there has been no evidence of any widespread fraud.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/09/polit...ace/index.html
If this type of "technical" difficulty is to be expected and dismissed as just something that happe3ns, we need a different way of voting.

More than three times is no coincidence. . . .and this sort of stuff has happened to multiple conservative leaning precents with regularity during this election and in 2020.

Ray Stevens has a parody song online about how he found that his grandfather had absentee voted (in 2020 I think) although the old man had been dead for several years. Just one anecdote? Not if you look around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUEqh07E4dY

The "technical difficulties" with voting machines and the widespread use of mail-in ballots just makes it easier to do now.
As President Biden so often says, "I want to be clear on this . . ."

My disappointment at the overall national results iks not what I am posting about.

The process by which we vote, at the national, state and local level, bust be transparent and above any suspicion of manipulation.

Frankly, I support currency in voter registration rolls, secure voter ID procedures, voting in-perron with limited exceptions, and a turn away from high-tech voting methods. Absentee and mail-in balloting should be safe, legal and rare, as President Clinton put it in another context.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2022, 08:14 AM

. Originally Posted by ICU 812
What about the flat earth theory...do you believe it is on the level?

Of course the mules bs was disproven....you just aren't listening to election officials who have explained the actual facts. You cling to some stupid movie (for profit) that deals in "what ifs". The what ifs were proven to be perfectly logical explanations.....you and others are just not wanting to deal in logic.