Who gets the blame for gridlock

Most of us know if the house somehow passes a bill, the Senate will either not take it up or vote it down. If by intervention the senate somehow passes the bill, will Mush brain sign it. Let the games begin .
Gridlock is good.
I agree but…. The sheep �� in this country tend to believe what they are told by the likes of CNN and MSNBC
Who is to blame?

the voters who stayed at home.

The voters who wouldn't vote for an imperficvt vcsnfidate and left that box unchecked.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 09:54 AM
I agree but…. The sheep �� in this country tend to believe what they are told by the likes of CNN and MSNBC Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Don't forget the Sheeple who watch Fox News!
Don't forget the Sheeple who watch Fox News! Originally Posted by WTF
I don’t any
Who is to blame?

the voters who stayed at home.

The voters who wouldn't vote for an imperficvt vcsnfidate and left that box unchecked. Originally Posted by ICU 812
The voting % are truly dismal
[You're a liar. From your other thread.

" You liberals need to watch Fox, I know you aren’t seeing it on your usual source
A great press conference about Joe Bidens impending investigation .
Just like the Trump BS , I am going to reserve guilt or innocence until more information is presented. Also like Trump, they presented some daring evidence against Uncle Joe, but they actually backed it up with some facts, not conjuncture."Just typical trumpy bullshit. Trump will be convicted well before the election.

Life and lies at the end of a dirt road in bum fucked egypt.

You certainly have the right to spew your bullshit. No one has to believe it.

QUOTE=oilfieldace;1063022420]I don’t any[/QUOTE]

" You liberals need to watch Fox, I know you aren’t seeing it on your usual source
Just like the Trump BS , I am going to reserve guilt or innocence until more information is presented. Also like Trump, they presented some daring evidence against Uncle Joe, but they actually backed it up with some facts, not conjuncture."Just typical trumpy bullshit. Trump will be convicted well before the election.

QUOTE=oilfieldace;1063022420]I don’t any Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
[/QUOTE]

I can hear. I said watch which I don’t. Don’t care for any news that attempts to tell one what to think. So I don’t watch it , I had it while i was shitting a liberal.

Try saying that to person not on a iPod,some day .

QUOTE=oilfieldace;1063022420]I don’t any Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
[/QUOTE]

Can you read? Can you comprehend what you read? Show me where I said I saw that on TV? You can’t , because I didn’t saw I did. I said idiot libs need to watch it so they can get edumacated