Guys, is eye contact important during oral?

This question got me to thinking, do you guys like it when a woman is looking into you're eyes while she is giving you oral?
I just wish it happend more often. I guess if I was good looking, it would happen more often. If it would help, I could wear the brown paper bag and just cut some holes for my eyes.
Yes, especially if the provider has the face of a Goddess, like you do.

Does a bear -uh sleep in the woods?
Yes it matters.It makes the whole event just that more erotic.
Good eye contact just makes the guy melt.
Yes!!
Not important to me, my eyes are usually closed. I've noticed ladies have their eyes closed and a smile on their face while receiving oral from me also.
  • Rebel
  • 03-13-2010, 05:35 PM
yes, just adds to the whole experience!
Eye contact makes oral much more intense & passionate!!
Just depends, sometimes we are not in the position while giving oral to see your face.Im not always facing the person while doing it.

It is nice seeing those eyes roll back. Or a that devilish grin.
  • iggy
  • 03-13-2010, 06:19 PM
IMHO, I feel the provider's actions are based on MY reactions.

When she looks at me in the eye, I feel she is really into giving it her all to increase my pleasure.

May be in my head, but that is how I feel and think.
yes please
Yes, especially if the provider has the face of a Goddess, like you do.

Originally Posted by ANONONE
+1, and...

Eye contact makes oral much more intense & passionate!! Originally Posted by Playful Jade
... another +1.

netman
Yes! aslong as it doesnt turn into an ackward staring contest.
Yes! aslong as it doesnt turn into an ackward staring contest. Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy
Would that be bass ackward?
I think it is a misconception that women have about men supposedly wanting them to maintain eye contact, at least in my own case.

Normally, I close my eyes and focus on the pleasure.

Personally, I would prefer that she focus on applying the correct suction pressure and proper licks and nibbles than looking at me.