Looking for a TS

I have been going to lemon to get a TS. Was wondering if there was any other places that offer this in the area. Thanks in advance
You're looking for a tranny or a table shower?
Bliss
Vicky's
Malibu
7 Star

These are the top 4
tableshower spots in SA.

In order of distance from
Lemon Spa.

Malibu and 7 Star have the
best reviews.
You're looking for a tranny or a table shower? Originally Posted by Delicias84
Looking for a table shower
Thank you ��
You're looking for a tranny or a table shower? Originally Posted by Delicias84
That was my first thought
Are the places with table shower worth it? I have never experienced a TS and I’m intrigued.
Are the places with table shower worth it? I have never experienced a TS and I’m intrigued. Originally Posted by Jason luv
They can be nice. Remember to bring your own luffa so you don't get the same one everyone for the last who knows how long had. Serena gives a nice one, if she's still at 7.
I like table shower as well as the next guy, but what I really need is a masseuse who will undress at the beginning of the session. I enjoy the whole experience much more when I'm not naked while the masseuse is fully dressed. I would appreciateep any recommendations or input about girls or spas who begin the session nude.
What are the base level services at the relaxation places like 7 vs a massage parlor? I am curious to try, but want to look like I know what I am doing if I go.
Go across I-10 to Callahan, and in the strip with the Sprouts is Good Health or something like that. They have a table shower.
+1 on good health..They stay clothed though. Dallas is where they slip and slide on you with a table shower.
Slip and slide is a thing? I’ve never had that happen. Good god I need to find a place like that. I’m in Dallas often…any suggestions?
Yes please, where in Dallas you get slip and slide?