Asian massage biloxi

The Asians are running a new thing now.. one girl set up at a hotel deal thing. We had on here in Mobile a few weeks ago and Pensacola seems to have one every now and again. Give it a hit a report back!
If there is such a place, keep it on the down low. Religious controlling hypocrites will shut them down . remember we have no rights much anymore
Kiki is correct the police watch for any mention of said places on the coast and quickly shut them down. But if there were a new place I could tell you that the women there were on the older side and prices were way to high. There is a younger mid 30s viet works stg that has sane rates for a qv at least her longer rates are crazy high imho. Typical stg girl but still a fairly attractive Asian and way younger and less expensive to see than the ladies at the amp if there is such a place that just opened up
Thank you all for your responses i will take them into advisement in the future and keep my eyes out for the viet.
Truth! BTW, Kiki … long time no see. How have you been? Still in the game or taking a break?