Tough dating scene for older women?

Saw an article on Yahoo news site where Paulina Porizkova says that at 57, the dating scene is shockingly tough for her. Do the women here agree? I prefer an older woman (over 30/40) because there’s typically less drama and they’re more comfortable with themselves, not as flighty. I’m surely not a unicorn, but the article seemed to imply older women struggle to compete with younger women. Is that perhaps isolated to her world, or more broad in many women’s worlds? Makes it seem like guys are kicking the older women to the curb…. I’ll take an older woman most any day (maybe in part due to the younger ones getting squeamish when I ask to park my walker inside the door during a visit?)!!

Additional thought…. is there any substance to the possibility that often times older women don’t give up the kitty as often, or become less venturesome in the bedroom, so men start looking to the younger women who will?
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 03:16 PM
In the RW, a woman's worth for marriage declines after 35, this is different than finding guys that want to fuck them, that can go on for a long time. The peak age what Men prefer from men's studies is 23-25yrs,. Yeah 57 and still dating she's gonna have it rough finding guys besides to fill her up
I would date Paulina.
She could take me out anytime.
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 05:22 PM
I would date Paulina.
She could take me out anytime. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
This is just to drain your balls though 😆 I cut women off all the time, I bet they get shocked saying that fat dude just dumped me lol, I stick to the rules at all cost. Good thing there's hookers around
I would date Paulina.
She could take me out anytime. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
Hell, I’d take her out and pay.
Its just nature...Men like younger women to play with...didnt say to get married to....and look at the women like Madonna, Cher and Kim Kardasian...they each have been dating guys under 30.

Bottomline women like to screw hot young dudes also ... they are just too ashamed to admit it...lol
what shes really saying is, the number of high value guys in their 50's and 60's are sought after and taken by the younger girls, leaving only scraps of crap to us older ladies, and any woman over 30's not tied down is probably not worth dealing with her crap, as she'll be masculine and try to trim his balls.
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2022, 03:16 PM
what shes really saying is, the number of high value guys in their 50's and 60's are sought after and taken by the younger girls, leaving only scraps of crap to us older ladies, and any woman over 30's not tied down is probably not worth dealing with her crap, as she'll be masculine and try to trim his balls. Originally Posted by justanotherday
The tricks here don't understand this, they look at her and think "I'll date her" 😂 they settle and pay for less already, I'm sure she meant no high value Man is willing to consider her for more than getting some pussy. Men prefer younger options
I once heard someone say “For every good looking woman, there’s a guy out there who’s tired of putting up with her crap.” But then again, I’m sure it’s a 2-way street! I guess hers was Ric Ocasek (RIP)?
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2022, 11:08 AM
I once heard someone say “For every good looking woman, there’s a guy out there who’s tired of putting up with her crap.” But then again, I’m sure it’s a 2-way street! I guess hers was Ric Ocasek (RIP)? Originally Posted by James6766P
Good points, she's single for a reason, they'll make good cat Ladies and end up dying alone
There are plenty of women in their 40s and 50s who look good and are making great money in solid careers. This ain’t the 70s anymore.

It may seem odd, but if I was single I’d probably be dating someone in that demo vs younger, less moneyed chicks.
  • Chmee
  • 12-08-2022, 01:15 PM
Additional thought…. is there any substance to the possibility that often times older women don’t give up the kitty as often, or become less venturesome in the bedroom, so men start looking to the younger women who will? Originally Posted by James6766P
that has been my experience.
i actually dont mind dating a mature women. prefer them as they are less drama. Dont mind women with kids.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2022, 08:10 PM
i actually dont mind dating a mature women. prefer them as they are less drama. Dont mind women with kids. Originally Posted by grayjazzy
Sounds like you'll date any woman, older, with kids?