URL / Website: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas...calinguyen1904
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: My hotel off of 635
Activities: bbbj, daty, titty play, doggy, cg, rcg
Hair Length and Color: Very long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’7” with fantastic curves,DD and a shaved peach. Has some tats. Overall a great woman.
Recommendation: Yes
how's the english
Donations? CIM available by any chance?
I need a lady . I live in The Lana apartments on Monfort. My wife is paralyzed and I need someone within walking distance or between Spring valley and Montford to Coit and 635. May be sounds crazy. But I cant go out from here. I take care of her and need a friend to help me.
Please no smart remarks you have no idea how hard it has been for over 4 years.
I need a lady . I live in The Lana apartments on Monfort. My wife is paralyzed and I need someone within walking distance or between Spring valley and Montford to Coit and 635. May be sounds crazy. But I cant go out from here. I take care of her and need a friend to help me.
Please no smart remarks you have no idea how hard it has been for over 4 years. Originally Posted by spanker
Yoko is in that area. You won't be disappointed. I have seen her several times and never a dull moment with her. She has a profile in P411.
She looks hot!
Please no smart remarks you have no idea how hard it has been for over 4 years. Originally Posted by spanker
VivianQ and Yuki live near there.
Looks hot!! What was the donation ?
Yoko is in that area. You won't be disappointed. I have seen her several times and never a dull moment with her. She has a profile in P411. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Yoko's incall is actually in Carrollton now. I always enjoyed her Addison incall because of the location, but her new place isn't too much further. I saw Yoko about 3 weeks ago - always a great time!!
Yoko's incall is actually in Carrollton now. I always enjoyed her Addison incall because of the location, but her new place isn't too much further. I saw Yoko about 3 weeks ago - always a great time!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Where is it near in Carrollton? Need to visit her it's been awhile
Update your location man, it shows Midland, TX
"she rode like she was late to the show", I'm totally stealing this line, brilliant!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed