Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Uninspired CBJ and CFS
Session Length: 30
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Short blond with dark roots popping out
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pics are not her!!!! She is way heavier than the pics show, at least by 30-40 lbs. Shaved kitty that is off limits. Large nipples that she let me suck while she watched TV.
Recommendation: No
Hello gentlemen,

If you are looking to have a GREAT time with a gorgeous, sexxxy, sensual, and sweet girl, then I'm the one for you. I am a 22-year old busty blonde with seductive hazel eyes, silky soft skin, and a great smile. My warm personality will definitely put you at ease, and I know that my soft touch will do the same!

I am well-spoken, well educated, and always well-dressed. I love to laugh, and I also love to put a smile on your face. If you are looking for a safe un-rushed 100% satisfying experience I am your girl. I enjoy meeting distinguished gentlemen (30+ please) who are educated, polite, and well-groomed. I satisfy every moment by providing a rewarding rendezvous from your busy schedule that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. I am only intown for a limted time. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
MHHUUUAAHHH!

Call me for complete relaxation from he@d to toe...
Attached Images File Type: jpg not her 1.jpg (5.3 KB, 1890 views) File Type: jpg not her 2.jpg (6.6 KB, 1878 views)
wow too bad she let that body go.

at least it was only 1 bill
Thanks for the warning, man.

That is what we call the high price of education.

We all have to pay our dues!
attention guys there has been some not so good reviews posted about her on this site, read the reviews, JR
TOFFT
Holy Shit! Today I schedule an appointment with Lisa from CL. Guess who answers the door: The same chick in this review. She looked totally busted and blamed the mix up on the agency she works for. Here is her new ad and the pic she posted as herself:

LISA
(972..238..3516)

100% ME
XOXOXO
Attached Images File Type: jpg lisa.jpg (5.0 KB, 1633 views)
that last pic has hits on tineye so you could have known better
,research is your friend.
good god, that 2nd pic is hot. too bad!!

By the way that sucks about the second issue!!!!