URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...152005#rubmaps
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: NE off of Perrin Beitle and Wurzbach Pkwy
Activities: Half hearted massage, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2", nice body, great tits, a good set of natural C's, maybe D's, 120lbs
Recommendation: No
Hate when they agree to an hour and then cut it short because someone else arrives. Tell me upfront your expecting someone and I'll decide whether to stay or not.

BTW the link is for Harmony Spa not UR.
Trying to get moderator to correct my post. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
UR spa, 8, and Relax are fuck houses. The girls there are there to fuck, not massage. You're wasting money paying for an hour. Pay for the 1/2 because sure as shit someone is going to come by and they will finishing you up for the next customer.
Agree with Demo. Even good providers that massage well if you are a repeat offender get lazy and try to skip to the good parts. Thats why I have to hit the rarely spoke about places just to get a decent rub from time to time. The others I hit up when i want to have fun and jet. I stopped paying for Hour massages years ago.
+1 Hot....
  • Mokoa
  • 12-11-2022, 10:41 AM
Trying to get moderator to correct my post. Thank you for pointing that out to me. Originally Posted by gnwilton
Taken care of.