This is not an encounter but checked out D-Spot

decided to stop in to see what all the hubbub was about.

1st- I was greeted by their door personnel - a friendly tabby cat that they seem to take care of as I saw a tin of cat food outside.

right away I thought this might be good as I love cats.

went inside.. no girls on stage, only saw 1 girl (she is cuban, she gave me her name but could not understand her over the music)
there were 3 other customers in there and all of them were staring at their phones.

got my 2 required drinks and decided to get a dance from this lady as she was not bad looking. As we went back to the more private area 2 other ladies walked in, 1 was cuban the other look white. got 1 dance...

things have changed since I was last at a strip club or at least this place deviates from the norm.

as I sat back down out in the main areas I saw the cat inside in the lobby. the bartender said they take care of it and its like the club mascot.

probably won't go back to the place but the cat made the visit worthwhile.
Then why post in a review thread?
Moved from Strip Club
because the forum allows us to click "new thread" and post there.

yes I know the higher powers are working on that but how about live and let live.. this was information about a strip club, it should remain in the club section.

and your terminology, "Then why post in a review thread?" the section (not thread) has the buttons for threads and reviews.
Ghost,
I'm giving you a specific staff instruction not to.
Ghost please don't give Unique Carpenter a hard time. He seems like a really cool, fun dude who is quick to help and slow with stuff we don't like like points etc.
There are several ladies living/working out of the 1 star motel behind this dump. None worth bragging about but a decent back up next time you leave this place with no relief.
The cats hang around there too.
Don't buy any food at that place. The cats hang around there because that place is a dump and has it's fair share of bold mice /rats.(honestly I wouldn't feed the cats because that would encourage them to do their natural job which is hunt for food) Probably because of the palm trees they had or have out front. I haven't been in awhile. Pretty much you go there because you can't beat 10 dollars for VIP where no one is going to bother you or fuck with you. Then you leave. I've never understood a strip club open but no girls on stage. At that point it becomes a lame sports bar
They had a guy selling food outside which is what I meant. I don't recall them having a kitchen