ideal areas for hobbying / massage / spa hunting

Maybe its just me but to me the best areas / locations are the ones that do not appear on the main roads or in areas known for the hobby.

Good example:
Galleria area - yes it has lots of money in the area, nice shops, hotels etc.. but if you monitor HPD crime reports that get posted on YouTube, track them via websites for crimes in your area etc there are some areas that by nature are less safe.

www.spotcrime.com is useful.. as is just googling for crimes in your area.

last thing anyone wants is to get robbed while walking TO / FROM the provider's apartment by some thugs, or you go to the provider's place - come out and your Catalytic converter is gone.

Some of the best places I have been to were off the beaten path, often times it was a house not on the main road. Or the place was off a 1 way road and set up so that if you parked there, nobody could see you vehicle.

Years ago I saw a lady at the Marriot AT Bush airport back when parking was CHEAP as in 0-30 minutes free, 1-3 hours was $1.50.

I think what made RaceTrack Cindy so popular was her location... out in the boonies. There used to be a spa off SummerBell street in SW Houston inside an industrial building in an industrial park. because all the other places shut down around 6 ish.. even the cops did not drive back around there.

Anyone have areas they prefer to hobby in just because it feels safer or isolated?
Beechnut and Bellaire west of the beltway
My ATF started renting a 2BR townhouse in west Houston early 2021. I’ve spent usually about an hour and 20 minutes up to 3 hours plus. Always feels safe.