User ID: -
Date: 12/22/2022
Name: Kelly O
Phone: 585-369-5613
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Iron require near Culver and 104. Kelly's is in a nice, safe neighborhood. It has private, secure the off street parking and a private side entrance. Her house is clean, neat and comfortable which adds to your time with her.
Activities: Convo, dfk, breast play, bbbj, cg, k9,bls, rimming
Hair Length and Color: Blond, straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kelly is a pretty lady, with a great personality. Her eyes are bright blue, she has sensuous lips and a great smile. Her body is very nice, starting with her perfect sized MMs and sensitive nipples. She has a firm sexy ass that is great for grabbing. One thing I really love is her fun personality and how intelligent she is. Kelly always makes it a great time.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice, thanks
ive never seen her before.
I would say you should marry her, but don't do it

the BBBJ's would end
  • stein
  • 01-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Probably right. I don't think matrimony is in her future or mine
Has she changed. She used to be a real flake.
  • stein
  • 01-01-2023, 08:04 PM
That's not been my experience, ever. Clearly. I may have gotten lucky. I know she is very cautious and requests discretion. I don't that qualifies for flaky.

Stein
Has she changed. She used to be a real flake. Originally Posted by pillowlips
I've seen her at least two dozen times over the past 15 or so years and never saw any sign of her being a flake in any form. Often, when we treat people badly, they respond back in kind. She was always friendly and easy to get along with. She never once changed the time or cancelled an appointment. She is good at what she does and people who criticize her for here age, haven't seen her or, if they did, didn't treat her well. She has had some issues in life but who hasn't. I never sensed any drug or alcohol abuse or I would have cut it off. She's a great gal and a great provider.
I've seen her at least two dozen times over the past 15 or so years and never saw any sign of her being a flake in any form. Often, when we treat people badly, they respond back in kind. She was always friendly and easy to get along with. She never once changed the time or cancelled an appointment. She is good at what she does and people who criticize her for here age, haven't seen her or, if they did, didn't treat her well. She has had some issues in life but who hasn't. I never sensed any drug or alcohol abuse or I would have cut it off. She's a great gal and a great provider. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
I glad you always have fun. She must have changed because I remember she always used her teeth with bj and it wasn't very good. I also remember her acting the same way a lot of girls do that i don't like to see. It's sounds like that's all in the past now. Good for her.
19 for 19. Didn't think a no was coming
  • stein
  • 01-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Right on H2K
  • stein
  • 01-02-2023, 05:57 PM
You have a similar track record with the AMP circuit